• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I'm sure someone will come along to make the obligatory tinfoil hat/alex jones comment but this really does make you wonder if the 4th amendment has ANY meaning anymore.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    motorcyclists routinely get pulled over just so cops can just check if they have an endorsement. this has been going on for ten years or more now.

i ran out of gas on a borrowed kawasaki several years ago, right outside the gate of an ag fuel depot. the joe six pack minding things was kind enough to come out and chat, and gave me a gallon of gas to boot. the sheriff that rolled up on us wasn't so kind tho, he asked to see my ID, ran in thru his system, gave it back and pulled off without another word. mind you, it was quite obvious what was going on, what with me being off the bike, and gas can in hand.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    motorcyclists routinely get pulled over just so cops can just check if they have an endorsement. this has been going on for ten years or more now.

i ran out of gas on a borrowed kawasaki several years ago, right outside the gate of an ag fuel depot. the joe six pack minding things was kind enough to come out and chat, and gave me a gallon of gas to boot. the sheriff that rolled up on us wasn't so kind tho, he asked to see my ID, ran in thru his system, gave it back and pulled off without another word. mind you, it was quite obvious what was going on, what with me being off the bike, and gas can in hand.

what endorsement?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    INGO Property Rights: I get to s**t in my own nest and everyone else's but you don't get to tell me that I cannot.:laugh:

This is a matter of property rights. You don't get to trash another's property by throwing your trash all over another's property. They wouldn't be slobs if we sold this land off to the highest bidder like we should.

Don't be a slob shooter; we have no right to be a slob. Pick up your trash, even if you are shooting on "free" land.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I did not see any vehicle searching, but asking Jasper and Cledus if they are complying with park rules is certain not a constitutional violation. Asking Jasper and Cledus if they have been shooting is not a constitutional violation.

Checking game tags is not a constitutiona violation. Checking Otis and Otis Jr. and my other brother Otis to ensure that they have paid their off road Arizona taxes (man, they love taxes out there) is not a constitutional violation.

You don't want to deal with the cops, then avoid the tragedy of the commons that is BLM land and go to a private club to shoot.:)

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You have no right to be a range slob.

PICK UP YOUR F***ING TRASH MY LAND!
    This has nothing to do with range etiquette.

INGO Property Rights: I get to s**t in my own nest and everyone else's but you don't get to tell me that I cannot.:laugh:

This is a matter of property rights. You don't get to trash another's property by throwing your trash all over another's property. They wouldn't be slobs if we sold this land off to the highest bidder like we should.

Don't be a slob shooter; we have no right to be a slob. Pick up your trash, even if you are shooting on "free" land.
    I have no idea what you are rambling about.

I did not see any vehicle searching,
    The video in the first article showed an officer telling people they would be searched for brass on their way out. The two videos I posted showed officers demanding registrations and searching people's cargo.

Checking game tags is not a constitutiona violation. Checking Otis and Otis Jr. and my other brother Otis to ensure that they have paid their off road Arizona taxes (man, they love taxes out there) is not a constitutional violation.
    Stopping everyone to see if they paid their taxes is fine with you? So you would also support checkpoints on any other street to check vehicle registrations? Shameful. Where's the probable cause Kirk?

You don't want to deal with the cops, then avoid the tragedy of the commons that is BLM land and go to a private club to shoot.:)
    The Bill of Rights doesn't vanish when you go into the commons.

So, what is the rambone bill of particulars here, rambone?

How are they violating rights?
    The officers need probable cause before checking people's brass casings, their ATV tags, their deer tags, or anything else. Where's the probable cause?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This has nothing to do with range etiquette.

It is not etiquette, it is a park rule.

Pick up your trash. You have no right to be a slob.

I have no idea what you are rambling about.

I understand that you do not like property rights so I am not surprised.

This is about property rights and how AZ shooters fail to respect them.

Stopping everyone to see if they paid their taxes is fine with you? So you would also support checkpoints on any other street to check vehicle registrations? Shameful. Where's the probable cause Kirk?

Do not need probable cause, but yes, if the plate is visible and the officer sees an expired tag, yes it is permissible to stop them.

It is a checkpoint to entry into another's property, BLM land, not your land, mine. If you want to come into someone's property, you best respect their property rights. You have no right to beautiful slobbery or beautiful dead beatness.

The Bill of Rights doesn't vanish when you go into the commons.

It does not but the protections change when you go into public.

Again, for the second time, what BoR violations are you talking about?

The officers need probable cause before checking people's brass casings, their ATV tags, their deer tags, or anything else. Where's the probable cause?

The officers need no such thing.

Who is telling you this? L. Neil Smith? Are you reading some far out wookie blog again?:dunno:

Top Bottom