Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

BREAKING NEWS Hawaii state registrar publicly certified to AZ

For What its worth, I didn't add the map stuff it just popped up when I pasted it. Sorry.

Anyway, it should make for interesting talking points IF the MSM ever picks it up?

IF its true?

BREAKING NEWS – Hawaii state registrar Alvin Onaka has publicly certified to AZ SOS Ken Bennett that Barack Obama’s HI birth certificate is legally non-valid and the White House image is a forgery.(TOH).

As reported to AL HENDERSHOT, Editor of The Obama Hustle.
    (quoted material removed)
    Last edited by Bill of Rights; 12-31-2012 at 02:26. Reason: Please do not post copyrighted material on INGO
    DUTY - HONOR - COUNTRY (It's not just a catchy phrase, it's a way of life)

Shooter
    If this is true it needs to be known. Whether or not you like the guy this is illegal.

What am I looking at here? the colors distracted me.

I knew the WH image was bogus. When the 'genuine' long form BC was posted, you could copy it and paste it onto a blank page, like a blank Word document, and it would fall apart. It took the White House Wizards three or four days to catch on and fix it so that not everyone with just enough talent to be able to cut and paste could undo their work.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

News Flash.

Nobody cares if he is legal or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dom1104 View Post
    News Flash.

Nobody cares if he is legal or not.
    I would say that those who voted against him care. I would say there is a fair chance the House of Representatives cares. I would guess that even more 'give a damn' could be found in the Senate with this than was available with Billy Jeff's impeachment. Just because the media and the usual blind D supporters don't care doesn't mean nobody cares, unless you are calling quite a few of us 'nobodies' in which case I would probably have something harsh to say in response.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Yeah, I don't buy this one just yet. Let's see if it gets picked up by a slightly more legit news outlet than "The Obama Hustle".

DUTY - HONOR - COUNTRY (It's not just a catchy phrase, it's a way of life)

Quote Originally Posted by arthrimus View Post
    Yeah, I don't buy this one just yet. Let's see if it gets picked up by a slightly more legit news outlet than "The Obama Hustle".
    Credibility of the source at hand notwithstanding, that doesn't change the face that the long form posted on the WH website was clearly bogus.

Seriously. Anyone who thinks that the president was elected without the government GIVING HIM A BACKGROUND CHECK needs to go outside. This type of foil-hattery is embarrassing. Go outside and play.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast