• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big_John

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Richmond
    I am 19 and have had my LTCH since I was 18. I always have problems buying ammo since I am under 21. At walmart it is usaly pretty easy they ask if it is for a pistol or rifle I reply rifle and I buy it. But the other day I went to meijer and they would not sell me a box of .38 specials. What are the laws regulating the sale of ammo?

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    rifle/shotgun ammo = 18

handgun ammo = 21

Im sure its with in Meijers right to refuse to see you ammo that is typically for a handgun if they dont want to.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I had this problem with Walmart as well. They never question the .22 or shotgun ammo, but simply refused to believe that such a thing as a .40S&W rifle exists.

I am 20 and hold a Lifetime LTCH, makes no difference to them, but you really cannot blame the cashier, they are on camera, and If someone noticed or anything happened they would be held liable.

I go to BassPro and buy my .45ACP ammo, I take it down to the front where the (no offense ladies) girls there don't know the laws. At BassPro the "check customer ID" doesnt pop up on the register, at least not that I have seen.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You know, I often think what it would be like to be young again, and then I realize what a PITA it would be to buy ammo, a handgun, rent a car, get a drink, etc.

Top Bottom