• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    "....picked the school as his target because he knew it would be an easy target to attack with large clusters of [UNARMED] people...."

There, I fixed it for CBS.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    It's obvious that we, the people, have no mind of our own and need the guidance of our leaders. This is why we need more government and do away with that old, out dated Constitution thing. It is the only answer that makes any sense. :n00b: (Oh yeah, I forgot to put it in purple)

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Wow! I wonder how many more hypotheses will show up regarding Lanza's motivations. I just saw a piece an hour ago on Fox News that he was trying to exceed the body count that Anders Breivik racked up in Norway in 2011. Link: Newtown gunman may have been motivated by Norway

Breivik killed 77 people, 8 in a bombing of a gov't building and later shot and killed 69 at a youth camp. He was convicted and received a 21 year sentence for murder and terrorism that can be extended "for as long as he is considered a danger to society." Wiki Link: Anders Behring Breivik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amazing

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I own guns, and I play more than the average amount of violent video games. I'm well adjusted because I don't have a mental disease. Instead of blaming guns and games why don't we blame inadequate mental health care in this country? By the description the kid was obviously a loon. Why was he never checked out?

Top Bottom