• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    http://youtu.be/u4Ku17CqdZg

Checkpoints (some would say illegal checkpoints) have been popping up quite frequently in the USA. As you see in this video, you DO NOT have to comply with their questions or demands. Don’t forget, you have rights.

Having nothing to hide is not a valid enough reason to accept an infringement upon them.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    75923_385928804777960_1922124681_n.jpg

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    These guys may be intentionally putting themselves in the situation, but the gestapo-like tactics employed by US agents is really getting out of hand. Somebody has to point this out.

RabbleRouser

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 24, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I loved the last one where the guy pulled up and immediately asked the Hispanic border patrol agent if he was an american citizen if he had identification and where he had been today

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Where were these episodes filmed? One said the "border" is xx miles back that way. But I also heard, once or twice, what sounded like they were crossing a state border. Why would Imagration be stopping people crossing from one state to another?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    The only checkpoint I am fine with, is the one that you go through when entering a NASA/Coastguard/etc base. Once we got pulled to the side and checked for explosives :D

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    The only checkpoint I am fine with, is the one that you go through when entering a NASA/Coastguard/etc base. Once we got pulled to the side and checked for explosives :D

What about the agricultural inspections that some states have at their borders - ok, not ok? As I understand the reason for them, I believe that they're trying to stop various insect pests and/or diseases from invading growing areas where they're not native and causing havoc.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Jack-booted thugism run rampant in just about every federal position of authority! I love these videos and how these agents get all flustered when someone has the balls to defy their questioning. Remain calm, refuse to answer, be polite and ask if you are being detained. Pretty simple really. If more people did it they would probably scrap it anyway. Does anybody really think illegal aliens are gonna ride in a car up to the checkpoint? Really? .......Crickets, I hear crickets!!!

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I lived in the Southwest for several years...This is common,as well as DUI checkpoints.Mountain roads and roads in areas of low population density are often the only option from point A to point B. I was not educated as to the unconstitutionality of these checks in those days,but I always gave the police officers a little speech to let them know that I did not appreciate their interference in my daily travels.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I would hate to be one of those officers. What a crappy job.

Crappy job? This is a great job. They get to f*** off all day. There is not one single thing they do that requires them to use any native intelligence or do any decision making.

Are they intelligent enough to do calculus? No.

Are they intelligent enough to do physics? No.

Are they intelligent enough to go chemistry? No.

What else are marginally intelligent people supposed to do? They could stock shelves for minimum wage, but I suspect this pays better.

Top Bottom