Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Last edited by roisigns; 03-26-2013 at 04:18.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I read the story, and find it sort of odd that California has the most "patriot extremist" groups. California? Really?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mos Eisley View Post
    I read the story, and find it sort of odd that California has the most "patriot extremist" groups. California? Really?
    Well, if you were a patriot living in California, you may be the most frustrated patriot in the country. I could see frustration boiling over to extremism.

User Info Menu

A militia type "Patriot group" and a dedicated "Hate group" seem like two different groups to me but I guess the Gubmint fears em all equally.

User Info Menu

I don't really recognize the terms "hate group" or "hate speech". They are in opposition to Free Association and Free Speech. Both illegitimate spawn of the PC movement.
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - RR
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=29960

NRA Life Member

Plinker

User Info Menu

Not suprising that this comes from CNN. Equally not a suprise that Christians especially Catholics are identified with these groups since they are those that are most likely to be against what the current government is all about. Sad such a list even exists.

User Info Menu

CNN = Communist News Network.
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem." - RR
    http://ingunowners.com/forums/pictur...ictureid=29960

NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brian 45 View Post
    Not suprising that this comes from CNN. Equally not a suprise that Christians especially Catholics are identified with these groups since they are those that are most likely to be against what the current government is all about. Sad such a list even exists.

Well....the Christian Identity group is anything but a simple religious group. Years ago I read their material requested by inmates in a facilty I worked at and they encouraged approaching white employees for favors and even trafficking for blackmail purposes.

User Info Menu

Utter fundraising nonsense.

It is utter nonsense and that moronic jackleg seeing monsters in the shadows, or seeing women in blankets:

» Klan sighting at Oberlin likely just woman wrapped in a blanket - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
    Kirk Freeman, INGO's Dennis Miller of gun culture references

User Info Menu

People still take the Klan seriously? They were arrested for littering here when they put leaflets in peoples' yards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast