Indiana Bill Would Make It Illegal to Expose Factory Farms, Clearcutting and Fra

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    it should be obvious by now that the big corporations own our government... i mean, it's all out in the open these days... the question is what are we going to do about it? i don't have the answers, at least not the answers anyone wants to hear... any ideas?

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I feel this bill is in reaction to the libtards and their ceaseless attacks on various industries. There have been situations where the appropriate agency has viewed and ruled that the operation is appropriate but the libs just keep hammering away wanting their agenda to win out. I talking about the tree huggers and groups like PETA.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    It is a little bit ironic that the bill's author, Indiana State Senator, Travis Holdman (r-Markle), claims that this bill is about a farmer's right to privacy, but then simultaneously introduces a bill that would mandate trans-vaginal ultrasounds prior to any abortion.

Indiana Republicans Advance Transvaginal Ultrasound Bill | TPMDC

Quite right. Absolutely no difference between the right to not have folks videotaping you on your private property and educating young women that the babies they intend to kill are actually alive, not "undifferentiated blobs of tissue." No difference between 'em at all, at all.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Trespassing is already illegal. We dont need more laws to make it more illegaler just to protect some 'poor farmers'

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Indiana Bill Would Make It Illegal to Expose Factory Farms, Clearcutting and Fracking

Really? Good luck prosecuting anyone when things like TOR and Wikileaks exist.

It doesn't make it illegal to expose anything; it makes it illegal to videotape on another's property without their consent. That said, I think the bill is stupid.

It would seem to me that all an establishment needs to do accomplish the same thing at present is post their property with signage along the lines of:

"Any person videotaping, photographing or otherwise electronically recording without the consent of the owner is hereby barred entry and trespassed under penalty of criminal trespass."

Best,

Joe

Top Bottom