• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Schiliro has since been dropped from Mayor Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns group, whose slogan is “The time has come to Demand Action.” I have to wonder if they meant that so literally?

That thought crossed my mind as well.

I wonder what a person has to score on the scumbag test to be accepted in this fine organization?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Has history taught us nothing? At the very real risk of throwing out any validity this thread may have by leapfrogging Godwin's law, have none of you read of the proclivities of the party elite in Berlin '34-'45? Seems those who think they have a right to dictate to others don't often keep it in the political arena.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Humorous and sad at the same time.

You have to be a pretty pathetic individual to have to resort to threats with a firearm to secure a sexual partner.

Typical of the anti-gun crowd in that they want "other peoples" guns/defenses taken away while they are still allowed to have them.

Don't suppose this story has any chance of being published in the Obama press.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Republicans and sex gone wrong. Why is this no surprise?

i guess a better reply to your sarcasm would be that the media usually covers up Liberal transgressions while jamming the airwaves when it is a Conservative.

Look at how Sen Menendez from NJ is being treated by the media. First he had an ILLEGAL ALIEN working in his office, then he is caught with underage hookers in the DomRep, hardly a peep from Liberal media....but get one old fart Republican trying to get a bj in an airport bathroom and it is a blood bath.

i am still trying to figure out what crime the guy committed. he wasnt offering money, wasnt offering sex on the spot (if he was, how can that be proven?) he couldve very well been looking to go to a no tell, motel for the extracaricula activity (still vile and gross btw)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    because Liberals are any better?
    "Liberals" are at least open about their sexual peccadilloes. Republicans speak out against the very behaviour they like to indulge in and then deny, deny, deny when they get caught. The hypocrisy is thick in their ranks. This is just the latest republican pervert to get caught. More to come, I'm sure.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    "Liberals" are at least open about their sexual peccadilloes. Republicans speak out against the very behaviour they like to indulge in and then deny, deny, deny when they get caught. The hypocrisy is thick in their ranks. This is just the latest republican pervert to get caught. More to come, I'm sure.

No they're not, that's pure bullshirt! They just keep their mouths shut, denying occasinally and wait while the State news agencies blatantly ignore the story or willfully obfuscate for them and then if the story takes on life and gets too big to ignore they just stand there and say "so what" while the rest of the Liberal Democrat establishment circles the wagons defending them, doing nothing and keeping the slug in office, where the Republicans eat their own and remove the pervert from office or acknowledge the fool and marginalize them.

You exhibit a conspicuous level of willful blindness where the Lib/Dems are concerned for a professed Libertarian. You have an obvious axe to grind against the Repubs. And that is okay, but it doesn't excuse overlooking/excusing the deeds of one group for the purpose of highlighting those of another. THAT is hypocrisy on another level.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Liberals" are at least open about their sexual peccadilloes.

Open? Come now.

To say that both party contain perverts is one thing but to claim that Liberals are more "open" is just silly.

How long did the media have to chase John Edwards? Pffft, The Media was covering for John Edwards. Some openness. Keep rockin'.:laugh:

Right now, as we type, the Media is actively covering up Roberto Menendez's banging underage hookers. Open? Liberals?

barney_frank_0309.jpg

alt_john_edwards_0808.jpg

top10_weiner_tout_0607.jpg

kilpatrick_affair_0310.jpg

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

No this guy is a progressive who could not get elected as a democrat. he could have ran as a libertarian as well and fit in very well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom