• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    From NY Firearms "This is hot off the press. I have first-hand knowledge that local NYS police departments are revoking pistol permits of those who are "blown-in" by the medical community for being prescribed anti-anxiety medications (for those who are in therapy for anxiety or depression), under the gray shroud of the UNSAFE Act."
    I couldn't find a news link, or just missed it, but it looks like the Gestapo up north are going on raids.
    Hope the link doesn't get me in too much trouble.:( NYS Police Departments Revoking Pistol Permits because of Anti-Anxiety Meds

Some sick stuff :xmad:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    From NY Firearms "This is hot off the press. I have first-hand knowledge that local NYS police departments are revoking pistol permits of those who are "blown-in" by the medical community for being prescribed anti-anxiety medications (for those who are in therapy for anxiety or depression), under the gray shroud of the UNSAFE Act."
    I couldn't find a news link, or just missed it, but it looks like the Gestapo up north are going on raids.
    Hope the link doesn't get me in too much trouble.:( NYS Police Departments Revoking Pistol Permits because of Anti-Anxiety Meds

Some sick stuff :xmad:

Doesn't surprise me at all.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If they take your means to protect yourself from being killed who's worse the police or the murderers. Any cop that comes to confiscate guns of citizens is In the same boat in NY or anywhere else in the country as far as I'm concerned. I know here on INGO we have some honest and constitutional officers who won't do it and dear god I sure hope there's more of their brothers who will follow their honorable lead.
    I'm just waiting for the first news story to come out of Connecticut or NY of citizens standing their ground and fighting. I'm sure it will happen and then what? I'm not gonna blame them or hold them at fault like the media is sure to vilify them.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    How much would you bet that eventually anyone who drinks alcohol will be denied a permit as well.
    The effing Nanny Staters will do anything to gain as much control over the population as possible.
    Buckle up People......
    The rough part of this ride is just getting started. :noway:

Top Bottom