District 5 Congressional Race Is Already On!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There's already a good candidate out there who's starting his run against the ever wishy washy Brooks. He's pretty solid where the Bill of Rights is concerned, too. And the 2nd. He doesn't mince words. Here's a chance to toss out a weak link and put a better candidate in her place.

David Stockdale For Congress

2nd Amendment
    The Bill of Rights is not a suggestion! The federal government believes we become safer by forfeiting our rights as American citizens. When Washington tells us that limiting clip sizes on firearms or targeting specific firearms for elimination with make us safer, it overlooks the failure of gun control in the past and present. It overlooks the root causes of violent crime in our country. Disarming law abiding citizens makes us less safe and emboldens criminals who ignore gun control laws. Anyone who believes that we will never need to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government overlooks the incremental elimination of liberty and the rapid growth of power and size of the federal government in recent history. I will defend without exception every American’s Second Amendment right to bear arms.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    2nd Amendment
    The Bill of Rights is not a suggestion! The federal government believes we become safer by forfeiting our rights as American citizens. When Washington tells us that limiting clip sizes on firearms or targeting specific firearms for elimination with make us safer, it overlooks the failure of gun control in the past and present. It overlooks the root causes of violent crime in our country. Disarming law abiding citizens makes us less safe and emboldens criminals who ignore gun control laws. Anyone who believes that we will never need to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government overlooks the incremental elimination of liberty and the rapid growth of power and size of the federal government in recent history. I will defend without exception every American’s Second Amendment right to bear arms.

tumblr_lk14iuHICw1qa6xa3o1_500.gif

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Mr. Stockdale is going to be at the Noblesville library for a Q&A this Tuesday at 6:45PM.

Here's a chance to get out and really question the competition against Brooks in District 5.

This Tuesday I will be speaking and answering questions at the Noblesville library. Meeting starts at 6:45. Look forward to seeing you there!

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Mr. Stockdale has something to say about the money grab our current reps are pondering.

David Stockdale for Congress

The last thing we need is more taxes. The so called "Marketplace Fairness Act" further complicates the tax code, and increases compliance requirements on small business that operate through the internet. We should be talking about how we can lower taxes on corporations and individuals and not how we can further complicate the burdensome tax code.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    For those who might be interested in meeting Mr. Stockdale and asking him positions on the issues, he'll be meeting with constituents at the Noblesville library tomorrow night at 7PM.

Come see me speak tomorrow at the Hamilton County East Public Library. Hamilton County Patriots is scheduled for Tuesday May 14, 2013 at 7:00 pm at the Hamilton County East Public Library, 1 Library Plaza, Noblesville Indiana.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Looking at Stockdale's stand on issues, I'd say he is another weak-kneed repube-ican, just like John McCain....

I'm debating whether you are simply trolling or genuinely are a confused person. I don't live in this district, so I won't be voting for Mr. Stockdale, although I would if I lived in his district. Please explain all of the similarities between McCain and Stockdale if you can. I have a suspicion that this is simply another troll post that you make and then never follow up on. Please prove me wrong.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Looking at Stockdale's stand on issues, I'd say he is another weak-kneed repube-ican, just like John McCain....
    Yes, we've heard you once before on this. Care to eleaborate or is this just another of your pointless rants? Did you go to listen to him or are you just blowing smoke again?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

A common argument of Brooks supporters is she votes with the Republican members over 90% of the time. I would argue that that is the problem. As a Republican I would not have voted for a debt ceiling suspension, Monsanto Provision in the Agricultural spending bill, CISPA, and I disagree with her case by case bailout position. Republicans have to get back to standing for something. I would start with the Bill of Rights and Constitution!

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    There's already a good candidate out there who's starting his run against the ever wishy washy Brooks. He's pretty solid where the Bill of Rights is concerned, too. And the 2nd. He doesn't mince words. Here's a chance to toss out a weak link and put a better candidate in her place.

David Stockdale For Congress

Sorry, he used the word 'clip' when he clearly intended to use the word 'magazine'. He's out. :):

In all seriousness, this is about as firm a stance as I've heard to date about the Second Amendment.

But somehow I'm always disappointed come election time.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm willing to bet good money that you didn't ask Obamney crap. You accepted him as what he was. The gop's anointed one and cast your vote for him. David's a good candidate, and not in your district and is going to be going against a very wishy washy republicrat. Guess you'd rather see her win. I'd rather see a good candidate in the 5th and Stockdale fits the bill so far.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Yet another scandal. This is what happens when we willingly let our government take our civil liberties. The incremental consolidation of power under the Executive Branch should frighten us into action. I am running to be a voice in Washington to restore the Constitution and our Bill of Rights. As a conservative I believe in a healthy skepticism of the federal government and oppose centralized control. Why would conservatives be so willing to give the administration they did not vote for and do not trust the ability to listen in on your phone calls, read your text messages and emails, target political opponents and indefinitely detain you without due process. Republicans have to have a consistent message. Mine is clear. The Bill of Rights was never meant to be a suggestion!

Top Bottom