• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    CLAIR COUNTY & BIBB COUNTY, AL -- Over the past weekend, police set up roadblocks where they would stop drivers and request that they submit a DNA sample. They had the option of submitting blood or saliva.

The roadblocks were part of a study conducted by the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation, working with the National Highway Safety Administration. The samples were voluntary.

"Although this was voluntary it was not voluntary that you stop and hear the DNA for CASH pitch," said Alabama resident 'jbosey.'

Drivers were offered $10 for a mouth swab, and $50 for a blood test. Surely this is a worthy expenditure of stolen tax dollars. :rolleyes:

We have no indication about what purpose the DNA collection might serve, or why it was done using police roadblocks instead of something more conventional, like an ad in the newspaper.

Why were roadblocks in St. Clair and Bibb counties asking for blood and DNA samples this weekend?

Roadblocks in Alabama - DNA Collection!

944420_537322132971959_1398698744_n.jpg

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm sure that, just like those useless sobriety checkpoints, these will be ruled 100% Constitutional. :rolleyes:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    They called it a survey. One wonders if the point being surveyed was the condition of the participants as suggested, harvesting and storing data, surveying the willingness of the sheep to participate in something that offers them no good return (the greenbacks notwithstanding), or all of the above.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmad:

Well whats next?:n00b:

When is there going to be an official checking your papers at
    every corner?

This country is getting to suck level fast!

Jimmy:(

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    It, and its neighbour Mississippi are run by conservative politicians at most levels. This is what happens. And a prime reason I never wanted to settle down in my home state.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think the police chief has been watching too much premium cable. They did this in the fourth season of Dexter to look for a serial killer and considered it a success when they caught several people with warrants and illegals for deportation.

The worst part is I bet well over half of the sheep stopped submitted to this "for their own good."

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I think the police chief has been watching too much premium cable. They did this in the fourth season of Dexter to look for a serial killer and considered it a success when they caught several people with warrants and illegals for deportation.

The worst part is I bet well over half of the sheep stopped submitted to this "for their own good."
    I bet more than that did it for the greenbacks.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Well of course they do. But that isn't nearly as much fun as bashing conservatives.

I think the resentment enondates from the whole, "conservatives are our friends and protect our rights" crowd of right wingers.

The fact is there is an extreme right that offsets the extreme left and both are very close to the same mentality yet diametrically oppose each other. One is sociocommunist and the other is fascist and they have hated each other since their inception in the early 20th century.

I guess they are mad because each side keeps stealing ideas from the other.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think the resentment enondates from the whole, "conservatives are our friends and protect our rights" crowd of right wingers.

The fact is there is an extreme right that offsets the extreme left and both are very close to the same mentality yet diametrically oppose each other. One is sociocommunist and the other is fascist and they have hated each other since their inception in the early 20th century.

I guess they are mad because each side keeps stealing ideas from the other.

Hate 'em all. I don't care. I just don't suffer hypocrisy all that quietly.

Top Bottom