• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    One of America's most cherished traditions when celebrating Independence Day is to set up roadblocks, shine flashlights in people's faces, and look for excuses to search their vehicle. This is how we celebrate freedom; fireworks and treating everyone like a criminal.

Here's a video of an innocent Tennessee resident being bullied, forced out of his car, searched by dogs, and his car ransacked. This was in pursuance of their celebratory "No Refusal" checkpoints announced across the state. The reaction of the officers when they discover they are being filmed was interesting.

"Happy 4th of July, America," says the victim in his video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WMn_zHCVo

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    1044451_546940985343407_1232139590_n.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    One of America's most cherished traditions when celebrating Independence Day is to set up roadblocks, shine flashlights in people's faces, and look for excuses to search their vehicle. This is how we celebrate freedom; fireworks and treating everyone like a criminal.

Here's a video of an innocent Tennessee resident being bullied, forced out of his car, searched by dogs, and his car ransacked. This was in pursuance of their celebratory "No Refusal" checkpoints announced across the state. The reaction of the officers when they discover they are being filmed was interesting.

"Happy 4th of July, America," says the victim in his video.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WMn_zHCVo

It's a good thing, for his safety, he had his seat belt on...they might have taken him directly to death row.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Do you have more personal liberty today than one year ago?

The litany of the loss of freedom is sad and unconstitutional and irreversible. The government does whatever it can to retain its power, and it continues so long as it can get away
    with it. It can listen to your phone calls, read your emails, seize your DNA and challenge your silence, all in violation of the Constitution. Bitterly and ironically, the government Jefferson wrought is proving the accuracy of Jefferson's prediction that in the long march of history, government grows and liberty shrinks.

A Not-So-Happy Fourth of July - Reason.com

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    The best ruse pulled on the populace is that we BELIEVE we are free when in fact, we live in a "for your own safety" police state. We are NOT free...when we are viewed as the enemy of the state. I wish Barry would treat our real enemies as directly as he treats those with whom he disagrees here domestically.

I'm just sayin'....

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If I were in the law enforcement profession I would be disgusted by the acts perpetrated in that video by fellow LEOs. It was indeed interesting the way they clammed up and turned the camera away when they realized they were being recorded. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that Kirk F. would be particularly interested in the canine search part.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm sure that Kirk F. would be particularly interested in the canine search part.

Actually I was interested in all of it.

I hope that video gets played at the city council meeting and at the Tennessee General Assembly.

These OWI roadblocks are turning into writs of general assistance for generalized crime and drugs, something the Supreme Court forbade.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    There are too many police state stories going on to focus on just one.

Here's more information about "Operation Independence," in which TSA, DHS, and Los Angeles Sheriff's Department celebrated their independence from the constitution by performing warrantless bag searches during a terror drill.

:patriot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-77dN65wsRA

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Every year, before each holiday, our local fishwrap always runs an article about how our wonderful local, and ISP officers will be "stepping up patrols". They used to claim it was just looking for drunks, but a Kentucky State police ad I heard on the radio this week stated, "speeding, not wearing a seatbelt, OR impaired driving, and you're getting a ticket or going to jail, no excuses, no warnings":): They don't even try to hide it anymore. "anything we can get money from you for, we'll ****ing do it".

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I saw so many cops yesterday on the interstate. I use a waze GPS on my iPhone and mark where the speed traps are. Others who use the apps know to slow down because the gps says "watch out police ahead". Suck on that gubmint. I love technology hopefully it puts the government out of business

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Do you have more personal liberty today than one year ago?

The litany of the loss of freedom is sad and unconstitutional and irreversible. The government does whatever it can to retain its power, and it continues so long as it can get away
    with it. It can listen to your phone calls, read your emails, seize your DNA and challenge your silence, all in violation of the Constitution. Bitterly and ironically, the government Jefferson wrought is proving the accuracy of Jefferson's prediction that in the long march of history, government grows and liberty shrinks.

A Not-So-Happy Fourth of July - Reason.com

I can assure you of one thing though, WE are a LOT LESS FREE, than WE were 5 years ago ..... :twocents:

Top Bottom