• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    The anti gunners seek out gun violence like Jackson and Sharpton and the other race pimps seek out racial violence. It is all just to push their own agenda.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    The anti gunners seek out gun violence like Jackson and Sharpton and the other race pimps seek out racial violence. It is all just to push their own agenda.

That's an excellent analogy. I firmly believe that Jackson, Sharpton, and the like actually solicit racism and if none is found, they will pay people to act racist. You see, if there were no racism, they would NOT have the power they have. These people have hitched themselves to the racism "train" and if it stops, they are stranded.

Same with Schumer and Feinstein and other notable anti-gun bigots. They DEPEND on gun violence to fuel their positions. If gun violence were on the decline (which it is) they would keep saying "gun violence is growing out of control" over-and-over until people started to believe that lie (which they have been doing for years).

How is that any different from the left's endless "war on poverty"? The poverty is what keeps them in power, so their policies are finely crafted to sound anti-poverty but, in fact, enslave them and keep them in poverty endlessly.

It's brilliant and devious at the same time.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    They love control more than they hate anything

Assuming all guns were banned, they would find something else to rail about.....like knives. Eliminate all weapons and it's speech.....or free travel.....or ????

They love to control others and both sides of the aisle are guilty.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE LOVE MAN!!

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    That's an excellent analogy. I firmly believe that Jackson, Sharpton, and the like actually solicit racism and if none is found, they will pay people to act racist. You see, if there were no racism, they would NOT have the power they have. These people have hitched themselves to the racism "train" and if it stops, they are stranded.

Same with Schumer and Feinstein and other notable anti-gun bigots. They DEPEND on gun violence to fuel their positions. If gun violence were on the decline (which it is) they would keep saying "gun violence is growing out of control" over-and-over until people started to believe that lie (which they have been doing for years).

How is that any different from the left's endless "war on poverty"? The poverty is what keeps them in power, so their policies are finely crafted to sound anti-poverty but, in fact, enslave them and keep them in poverty endlessly.

It's brilliant and devious at the same time.

And the sycophantic, 24 hour lapdog media aid them immensely in their mission.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    The left simply holds a femine world view. It is the wussificarion of America, and we have witnessed in full. Now I'm not a bigot,or a massoginist, and I'm not saying women are bad, but I do think some feminine views have no place in politics because they are too emotional, too prone to correct behaviors they dislike, and they have little tolerance for healthy masculine behavior like hunting and sports. The Democrat party has mastered using mothers' emotions to push their agenda, as in a million mothers for gun control and such. The government is not our mother, we already have a mother, and one is enough.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The left simply holds a femine world view. It is the wussificarion of America, and we have witnessed in full. Now I'm not a bigot,or a massoginist, and I'm not saying women are bad, but I do think some feminine views have no place in politics because they are too emotional, too prone to correct behaviors they dislike, and they have little tolerance for healthy masculine behavior like hunting and sports. The Democrat party has mastered using mothers' emotions to push their agenda, as in a million mothers for gun control and such. The government is not our mother, we already have a mother, and one is enough.

:popcorn:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I'd say it's more that they don't want to take the time and energy that it takes to be independent themselves. When someone else is, then it puts them at a disadvantage.... and that means that they're not superior any longer... as they feel that they are because they can or do pay someone else for their security... like their food, and water, and clothing, and shelter, and everything that goes alongside SELF PRESERVATION....

But when you really get into a 'GOOD' convo with any of them, you realize that they actually want all of the same things that you do. For some reason (Schooling, conditioned work place, .gov assistance, certain religions) they don't know that they can do it all for themselves.

Top Bottom