• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    PINE VALLEY, CA -- Driving down an American Interstate Highway (I-8), a man was stopped at a roadblock set up by federal agents demanding that he produce his papers. These internal checkpoints are now regularly set up well within U.S. territory under the guise of protecting the border. There are dozens of permanent highway checkpoints all over the southwest United States.

When the Federal agents attempted to question the driver, Robert Trudell, he simply remained silent. His car was rigged with multiple cameras which recorded the entire encounter.

After being ignored by the citizen, one of the Gestapo agents deployed a spike strip in front of his vehicle. German Shepherds were used to perform a scent search on the exterior of his car.

Finally he was ordered to a secondary checkpoint area, where the agents broke into his window and forcibly extracted him. He was cuffed, patted down, and his vehicle was searched.

He remained handcuffed for 6hrs, did not get to use a toilet for 10 hours. He was fingerprinted, photographed, and left in a jail cell.

Robert says on his video that he was given a "10 second Interrogation," and then was dropped off on foot at 10:30 PM in El Cajon, more than 25 miles away.

1070017_549933048377534_2107102826_n.png

Shorter version, narrated:
    [video=youtube;vUOvnih1PkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUOvnih1PkY[/video]

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Longer video, no narration.

P.S. I can only post one video per message? Dislike.

[video=youtube;6CxYIXcG9Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CxYIXcG9Bw[/video]

R3l0@d3r

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    That is impressive, do you know how hard it is to break a window like that with only an elbow and forearm!!

R3l0@d3r

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Watched it again and still missed it - until I saw him switch hands and then put it in his pocket.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    So, what was accomplished here? They guy got himself thrown in jail and his property damaged. Excellent work.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    My thanks to the guy for exposing this behavior to the country.I lived in the southwest for several years and checkpoints were a real irritation...Some good was accomplished here!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So, what was accomplished here? They guy got himself thrown in jail and his property damaged. Excellent work.

No... the guy highlighted a major problem in the mentality of the current police state. The man sacrificed his own freedom and property to stand up against injustice and to stand up for your liberties.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My thanks to the guy for exposing this behavior to the country.I lived in the southwest for several years and checkpoints were a real irritation...Some good was accomplished here!

No major media will pick this up. It has only been exposed to those already aware of what's going on. The :sheep:continue to graze in blissful ignorance.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Longer video, no narration.

P.S. I can only post one video per message? Dislike.

[video=youtube;6CxYIXcG9Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CxYIXcG9Bw[/video]

I will say that the female agent did have some sexy trigger control! That is one thing I miss about southern cal... they had the hottest LEOs by far.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Did you forget the purple , is it implied or is that what you really think of this situation ?

well, he intentionally created a distraction at a permanent CBP checkpoint. His actions make him an accomplice to human trafficking due to the wasted resources. I'm sure he's going to try and make the tax payers pay for his window.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    well, he intentionally created a distraction at a permanent CBP checkpoint. His actions make him an accomplice to human trafficking due to the wasted resources. I'm sure he's going to try and make the tax payers pay for his window.

Wow, just wow!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

:):

So if I get pulled over for speeding, and waste the officer's time in issuing a ticket, that would make me an accomplice to human trafficking as well?

This is genius. We can put EVERYONE in jail!

Top Bottom