• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    In '67 I worked for the Milwaukee Road as an apprentice electrician. I was on a passenger trip from Chicago to Milwaukee and rioters shot at the train. Who but a moron would shoot at a train.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=mil...sFbHPywGP34CoAQ&ved=0CD4QsAQ&biw=1028&bih=762

In '68 I had a service job in Chicago. Since I was the new guy my territory was the west side. The April riots eliminated 1/3 of my customers businesses. It was a war zone, but there weren't near as many guns in the ghetto then.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I can report that as of yet, rioting has NOT broken out in Wakarusa or Nappanee. I will remain vigilant and keep INGO posted.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I feel that if any riots do break out the media will label them as protests and the rioters as protestors

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I vividly remember being a wee preschooler back in the summer of 67 or 68. Our street was on the edge of where no man's land began (you don't know what it is to have experienced racism until you've been a white minority in a black area) and the Philadelphia Police Civil Disobedience Squad would stage on our little block almost every night and the battles would rage around us. I imagine Indianapolis would be quite tame in comparison.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I vividly remember being a wee preschooler back in the summer of 67 or 68. Our street was on the edge of where no man's land began (you don't know what it is to have experienced racism until you've been a white minority in a black area) and the Philadelphia Police Civil Disobedience Squad would stage on our little block almost every night and the battles would rage around us. I imagine Indianapolis would be quite tame in comparison.

I vividly don't remember being -6 years old in the summer of '67! :):

Top Bottom