• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Titor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    George Zimmerman Juror Says He 'Got Away With Murder' - ABC News

She - the juror said it was not about color ... then later said she was the only minority and " felt like " she let down
    a lot of people .

In her words ... George killed Martin . She said she followed the law . For once Ignorance of being a fully informed juror
    worked out for the best .

Fact : In Roman times women were not allowed to vote .
    Fact : Women have 8 times more blood supply to the emotional portions of the brain - Dr John Gray - Men are from Mars Women are from Venus .

trayvon-juror.jpg

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Cannot be. The media kept insisting there were no minorities on the jury. Who IS this impostor?

She should probably do herself a favor and keep mum. Unless she's looking for those book deals?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…they give you a booklet that basically tells you the truth, and the truth is that there was nothing that we could do about it," she said

Wow. So much for an impartial jury. It would seem that Z had to prove he was not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cannot be. The media kept insisting there were no minorities on the jury. Who IS this impostor?

She should probably do herself a favor and keep mum. Unless she's looking for those book deals?

Maybe she's trying to do her own preemptive anti-lynching campaign.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Maybe she's trying to do her own preemptive anti-lynching campaign.

Who's lynching? Hers or Z's? Seems like shes trying to extend her 15 seconds of fame into a hour. IMHO, the more they talk about how this isn't about race, the more it becomes about race. She says that "she feels like she let down a lot of people"....which people, Hispanics or blacks.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Who's lynching? Hers or Z's? Seems like shes trying to extend her 15 seconds of fame into a hour. IMHO, the more they talk about how this isn't about race, the more it becomes about race. She says that "she feels like she let down a lot of people"....which people, Hispanics or blacks.

I know I'm just being cynical, but I'm wondering if she feels she let the people down that are the most likely to make her life miserable by letting Z "get away with murder".

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    She may have been an alternate. They are required to hear, see all but if not needed then they get no vote. I wonder how long this will go on. Again, the public is not privy to all the testimony and evidence but we all certainly know what the right decision should have been. Now the unfortunate jurors will have to hide as much, if not more, than Zimmerman.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The Juror who was going to write a book said that 1 juror was for guilty of murder, and 2 jurors were for the manslaughter, the lesser one. I would guess that this is the Hispanic juror from Chicago...I read she had been a victim of a crime while she lived there. This appears to be the one that was for murder originally but changed her mind.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The Juror who was going to write a book said that 1 juror was for guilty of murder, and 2 jurors were for the manslaughter, the lesser one. I would guess that this is the Hispanic juror from Chicago...I read she had been a victim of a crime while she lived there. This appears to be the one that was for murder originally but changed her mind.

White Hispanic or Black Hispanic? I know there must be a difference, the press says so. BTW, how is that determined, the brown paper-bag test? How willingly the lemmings are ready to march into the arena of judicial lynchings based not on law, not on evidence, but "feelings?"

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    She has EIGHT children? EIGHT? Ok, I know big families used to be the norm, but in this day and age, EIGHT? I trust she has the personal resources to raise all of those children in a decent manner...

Yeah, this is supposed to be about TM, but she is the one who came forward to speak in public which means she opens herself to public scrutiny and since she is giving her OPINION, I'd like to know more about her judgement capability to give that OPINION.

I withheld much comment on the whole mess during the entire thing from the beginning because at the start I knew the media was spinning things, but after the verdict and the facts presented to the jury came out it was apparent just how much the media spun this to suit their agenda.

Looking over what was presented during the trial, I saw NOTHING that negated Zimmerman's testimony and if there had been the prosecution sure would have been all over it. Given that, I can't see how anyone can honestly say that what GZ did was anything but self defense.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    sickening. Media will not let it die. Poke that Horse It's not dead enough! Just because you are followed does not give you a right to turn around and attack someone. I've never turned and attacked the person behind me in a line, or at a mall, nor even while walking down the street just because they happen to be following. In my eyes IF Zimmerman even DID profile him, it was based on past events to my knowledge, the fact that Martin turned around and attacked seems to prove the point that Zimmerman DID profile him correctly and should have been keeping an eye on him!

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    sickening. Media will not let it die. Poke that Horse It's not dead enough! Just because you are followed does not give you a right to turn around and attack someone. I've never turned and attacked the person behind me in a line, or at a mall, nor even while walking down the street just because they happen to be following. In my eyes IF Zimmerman even DID profile him, it was based on past events to my knowledge, the fact that Martin turned around and attacked seems to prove the point that Zimmerman DID profile him correctly and should have been keeping an eye on him!

But ...
    th

Trayvon Martin

vs.

klansman.jpg

George Zimmerman.

Can't you see he's guilty?

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    But ...
    th

Trayvon Martin

vs.

klansman.jpg

George Zimmerman.

Can't you see he's guilty?

I won't make a comment in regard to the baby chickens...

I see no issue with the second picture. He's just a hand talker saying "he's about this tall"

I guess he prefers white too. NO really though, media is insane. I hope Zimmerman takes them to the ropes in his lawsuit for defamement. (SP?) There should be a law against what the media has done to these people involved in public cases. Guilty of not guilty, they either ruin their lives with giving them a national bad name, or embed the names of the real bad in the history of the nation emblazoning their names in a nations memory, (like Adam Lanza etc) Sometimes their goal.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    She says the evidence proved Zimmerman not guilty but she "knows" he did it? What's she using women's intuition or a lot of Tequila to come up with that statement. I thought evidence or lack of it was the key to convictions, not your gut feeling. Prospective jurors should be required to take an I.Q. test.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    She says the evidence proved Zimmerman not guilty but she "knows" he did it? What's she using women's intuition or a lot of Tequila to come up with that statement. I thought evidence or lack of it was the key to convictions, not your gut feeling. Prospective jurors should be required to take an I.Q. test.

Requiring IQ tests. Makes me wonder about the "jury of peers" how is a peer decided to be a peer? Human, Intellect, education, Height? If put on trial for the Atom Bomb, Could Einstein argue about a Jury of Peers?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    She followed the evidence and the law. That's a good thing.

Now, she's trying to prove that she "on the right side". Not really a good thing.

Top Bottom