• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    John Boehner: Cheerleader for monumental bailouts and crony corporatism

"At the end of the day this isn't about Wall Street... Its about protecting our economy, protecting American jobs, their bank accounts, their retirement securities, their college savings fund. This is not a time for ideological purity! I'm a free market non-interventionist. But we face a CRISIS! If we don't act, and we don't act quickly, we're gonna jeopardize our economy, American jobs, and our savings!"

[video=youtube;JJ05ltyMenY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ05ltyMenY[/video]

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    They are all in it for their job and power, every last one of them, in some form or another.
    They show up pure of heart and become full of bat feces before they retire and make millions on a speaking circuit or writing a book about how they were the only one who was correct!

I'm just a little disgusted with all of them if you can't tell by my post.
    Foghorn Leghorn for President!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    95% of the House Republicans voted to make him their speaker, despite being a completely exposed corporate sellout, the furthest thing from a fiscal conservative.

Things that make you go Hmmm.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Six more weeks of unending spending! We will be well over 17 T by then. I can't believe the Dems had the balls to request pre sequester spending levels. They just don't get it. They won't be happy till we are all paying 50% to the Feds. They want a European democracy here in America. The folks don't want cradle to grave nanny state government!

Top Bottom