• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    Here it is everybody. It's official. Obama is Hitler. Get ready for the concentration camps because we're privileged white folks. The new Holocaust is upon us.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Here it is everybody. It's official. Obama is Hitler. Get ready for the concentration camps because we're privileged white folks. The new Holocaust is upon us.

by pointing out what i didnt like about what the man said, it was so blatantly obvious that godwins law would play a part in this thread, that i just went ahead and skipped straight to it in the OP...thats all

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Ahh yes, another day, another reference about Obama being Hitler.

It's like clockwork...I could probably base a program I'm writing on it and know that I have a more accurate depiction of time than I would with the atomic timekeeping from the NIST.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011

It's like clockwork...I could probably base a program I'm writing on it and know that I have a more accurate depiction of time than I would with the atomic timekeeping from the NIST.

yea, whats a good one do nowadays? 1 second off in like 3 million years?....well thank you for the compliment of consistency....haha

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    by the way, i could have omitted the wiki link to the hitler youth pledge and just complained about my disapproval of a man in govt. pledging his loyalty to another man, instead of things like the constitution or a guarantee of moral excellence....but it would have inevitably come around to a hitler reference (as i said earlier, godwins law).

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville

Ah yes, the arrogance of youth springs forth with continually restated self importance and self gratification.
    Talk about predictability!

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    His knowledge of the states--or the lack thereof--is glaring again. California is the most populous, not the largest.

California is also one that should be a warning to how our whole country is going to get. Then eventually each city will be like Detroit. Liberal polices don't work and those places are evident.

On the op first thing I thought of before looking was the oath SS men swore personally to Hitler not Germany that I learned in History class.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    California is also one that should be a warning to how our whole country is going to get. Then eventually each city will be like Detroit. Liberal polices don't work and those places are evident.

On the op first thing I thought of before looking was the oath SS men swore personally to Hitler not Germany that I learned in History class.

Sadly, liberal policies are like locusts. They devour everything good and then infest the next area when the gravy train runs out.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Sadly, liberal policies are like locusts. They devour everything good and then infest the next area when the gravy train runs out.

and insecticide will often harm other things than the intended locusts. Don't know. I love my country, but think my government is selling us down the river and its not one party ( mostly liberals though) or just the last 5 years ( they have been the worse) but its been one of those "we didn't start the fire" moments.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Because he thinks he is king. He is a dictator, not father to our nation. One day you will realize it. I know your young yet.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There are some things you do without saying and I would be embarrassed to have said something like that in front of my wife and children. If you give me the job, I will do the job. If loyalty is a concern, then don't offer me the job.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    89.9% of Germans voted in favor of Hitler having complete control over the government, according to the Wikipedia link in the OP.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Because he thinks he is king. He is a dictator, not father to our nation. One day you will realize it. I know your young yet.

I'm not trying to be insulting when I say this, but are you stupid? No, follow me here. He was ELECTED. What part of the Democratic process do you not comprehend? How many dictators do you know of get elected? When will you shut the hell up about something that's just untrue? Do you feel a need to lie all of the time or just whenever you post on here?

If I had a penny for every time someone on here called Obama a dictator, a king, or Hitler I could buy out this forum. Does it continually anger you knowing that the majority of Americans liked Obama enough to vote him in and keep him?

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I'm not trying to be insulting when I say this, but are you stupid? No, follow me here. He was ELECTED. What part of the Democratic process do you not comprehend? How many dictators do you know of get elected? When will you shut the hell up about something that's just untrue? Do you feel a need to lie all of the time or just whenever you post on here?

If I had a penny for every time someone on here called Obama a dictator, a king, or Hitler I could buy out this forum. Does it continually anger you knowing that the majority of Americans liked Obama enough to vote him in and keep him?

wasn't hitler elected?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I've always said I think the majority of Americans are stupid and that the welfare system has allowed them to thrive and become the majority which under normal "only the strong survive" circumstances your average Obama supporter would perish and we wouldn't even be in this predicament. I hope the collapse happens sooner than later so that nature can balance itself out.
    just because someone is elected doesn't mean they can't rule
    like a king or dictator. Which Obama has. Using scare tactics and temper tantrums for absolute rule.
    The majority of the colonist supported the British too, so every time I hear you whine about Obama being elected by the majority it doesn't mean what he stands for is right by our nations founding principles. He takes a **** on the constitution any chance he gets. Your boy is the worse tyrant in the history of our nation and will be remembered as such. And those who supported him remembered as traitors. Chew on that

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

The fact that a large group of people are willing to sell their votes for free handouts and another large group of people are simply apathetic at this point speaks to how sick this republic really is.

Top Bottom