• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    You think that's bad? There were snipers at the superbowl too. Some pretty dangerous black ops guys from what I hear, real secret secret.

I am not a fan of the surveillance state, but these guys do not appear to be there to intimidate as they are not in uniform and they do not appear to be there to record as they do not appear to be recording audio/video.

Maybe theyr'e there doing training, maybe there was someone they were watching over. Maybe the local police dept scraped up some training dollars and bolt action rifles and figured, hell we've got this stuff and the manpower, why not see what it's like to coordinate a few teams.

Really, I'm not too stressed out by plain clothed cops in overwatch positions for public gatherings. If they were using cameras it would bother me, but rifles don't stress me out.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    well the article does not explicitly state they are not local law enforcement...maybe it's a training exercise? maybe they are protecting someone? maybe there is a nonspecific threat?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Public? Like posting pics on the internet public? No way.

his face is blocked out, top secret

super_bowl_sniper.jpg

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    If you were a betting man, who would you be they were? County, State, Federal?

What do you figure they are doing?

Since tone is not carried well in text, I want to be specific that I am sincerely asking. I am curious and find their presence interesting.

I don't know what level they are, just going by the text in the article.

"As can be seen in the video below, Lt. Steven Tenney of the Keene Police Department told Garret Ean of Keene Peaceful Streets that the men identified in this post are members of unspecified law enforcement agencies. As we learn more we will share updates here"

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I don't know what level they are, just going by the text in the article.

"As can be seen in the video below, Lt. Steven Tenney of the Keene Police Department told Garret Ean of Keene Peaceful Streets that the men identified in this post are members of unspecified law enforcement agencies. As we learn more we will share updates here"

the LT never said they were not local

Top Bottom