• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Unfortunately, it isn't just D.C. Anyone who thinks there will be charges filed against those conducting this fiasco is seriously delusional.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Warrantless searches, a raid based on previously discredited accusations? There seems to. be an awful lot of abuse of LE authority going on in this case. I'm glad to hear this guy isn't rolling over and pleading guilty to these trumped up charges. Hopefully a judge throws the whole case out.

Police in DC do this because most people don't fight back.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I didn't read the article but how does one go about registering ammunition. As far as I know there is no serial number on it (yet).

danbb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    I didn't read the article but how does one go about registering ammunition. As far as I know there is no serial number on it (yet).
    Only those who have a legally registered firearm in DC can own ammo, or even spent brass. If you ever visit, make sure you don't have any spent brass in your coat pockets, I believe they got someone for having it in their backpack or something like that

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Yeah, fine job by the DC persecutor and the 5-0 keeping the people safe from hardened criminals like that dude. Dragged outta bed at gunpoint for spent shell casings, ratted out by a pissed off ex, crack police work right there. One look at that dudes picture should tell ya, he's trouble lookin for a place to happen.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    They go home at night telling themselves that they support freedom and the constitution.

Don't like it, register your bullets, punks!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    His 16-year-old son was in the shower when the police arrived. “They used a battering ram to bash down the bathroom door and pull him out of the shower, naked,” said his father. “The police put all the children together in a room, while we were handcuffed upstairs. I could hear them crying, not knowing what was happening.”

The police shut down the streets for blocks and spent more than two hours going over every inch of his house. “They tossed the place,” said Mr. Witaschek. He provided photos that he took of his home after the raid to document the damage, which he estimated at $10,000.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    2l89ro3.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And there
    always seems to be cops that enforce this utter ****! I think that 99% good cop number that is always thrown
    around is more around 60% nationally.
    how can anyone stick up for a gang of thugs that enforce this ****?
    I'm so glad our cops in Indiana (at least where I live) are mostly pro-gun. I'd rather be dead than rot in prison the rest of my life for doing nothing wrong. Only real criminals are supposed to go to prison. Not people who are well within their constitutional rights.
    i just can't express what I hope happens to these scum that are doing this to good people.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom