Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dems Pulling Out Stops on CO Recall

User Info Menu

Dems Pulling Out Stops on CO Recall

It's getting nasty out in Colorado on the third recall of State Senator Hudak--death threats, defamation, misinformation, inter alia.

This will only get worse as Hudak starts to panic. Colorado will have to get tough and punch back twice as hard.

Latest Colorado Recall Gets Nasty | Shall Not Be Questioned
    I told you to buy ammo, mags and lowers. Get on it.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Wait till they put a third party plant. That is how they won in VA in the governors race.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by copperhead-1911 View Post
    Wait till they put a third party plant. That is how they won in VA in the governors race.
    No, they won because the Republicans put up a horrible contender. You should really look at the facts before you go finger pointing.
    "God didnt create all men equal, Smith and Wesson did"

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieApocolypse View Post
    No, they won because the Republicans put up a horrible contender. You should really look at the facts before you go finger pointing.
    That is BS. He was an excellent contender, and he did very well. He wasn't as famous as the former DNC head, but "Cooch" was right on what matters, policy. He was the type of good conservative that most are always complaining doesn't exist in the GOP. Now, if you are a liberal, which I presume you are based on your attack, you would hate that fact.

The Democrats play dirty politics because they have to. Their policies are all based on deception, because if the people knew the truth (they want to take away guns, etc.) then they would never get elected.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by copperhead-1911 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by netsecurity View Post
    That is BS. He was an excellent contender, and he did very well. He wasn't as famous as the former DNC head, but "Cooch" was right on what matters, policy. He was the type of good conservative that most are always complaining doesn't exist in the GOP. Now, if you are a liberal, which I presume you are based on your attack, you would hate that fact.

The Democrats play dirty politics because they have to. Their policies are all based on deception, because if the people knew the truth (they want to take away guns, etc.) then they would never get elected.
    The Dems did put up a ringer in Virginia. The Republican candidate was evaluated by Rush Limbaugh—I heard the comments Limbaugh made on the radio but I have not been able to find them in print. I know some do not appreciate the man, but Limbaugh understands conservative positions, and he endorsed the positions the Virginia candidate had taken. If the third party candidate had not been on the ballot, there is a good chance the conservative Republican would have taken the election.

Excellent rebuttal, Netsecurity.
    “A man's got to do what a man's got to do.” John Wayne

User Info Menu

Ron Paul disagrees with you.

Shooter

User Info Menu

And its not just Ron Paul, and Rush Limbaugh. Mark Levine, Andrew Wilkow...pretty much all the conservative voices were thrilled with Cooch. Again, it is the people that think the Tea Party are evil racists that want to bring back lynchings, the people who hate conservatives and conservatism, who didn't like him.

I don't believe very many people truly hate conservatism; I think they just don't understand what conservatism is. They think it means racism or "war on women", or gay hate, because the Democrats tell them that. Many people do surely disagree with the religious Right, but that doesn't have much to do with conservatism (and conservatives need to distance themselves from it). If people would stop getting their news from MSNBC then they might open their eyes.
    Last edited by netsecurity; 11-18-2013 at 08:29.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bapak2ja View Post
    The Dems did put up a ringer in Virginia. The Republican candidate was evaluated by Rush Limbaugh—I heard the comments Limbaugh made on the radio but I have not been able to find them in print. I know some do not appreciate the man, but Limbaugh understands conservative positions, and he endorsed the positions the Virginia candidate had taken. If the third party candidate had not been on the ballot, there is a good chance the conservative Republican would have taken the election.

Excellent rebuttal, Netsecurity.
    You guys keep making this claim even though what data is out there does not support the claim.

When will you quit making excuses and just accept that the candidate that was put up there by the republican party wasn't good enough to win? Cuccinelli lost the election by only getting 42% of the female vote.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    You guys keep making this claim even though what data is out there does not support the claim.

When will you quit making excuses and just accept that the candidate that was put up there by the republican party wasn't good enough to win? Cuccinelli lost the election by only getting 42% of the female vote.
    It was only partly because of the faux libertarian candidate--and yes, this is a fact. The main reasons Democrats win is always the same, and that is because they play identity politics, play on fear, and lie. Again I say, if people knew what big government progressives really had in store for them there is no way they would get elected.

Surprise: Obama Bundler Bankrolling Libertarian in VA Governor's Race - Katie Pavlich

Expert

User Info Menu

nope, the democrats FUNDED the third party candidate, that is all the proof you need. If the republican lost it himself the democrats would not need to put money into a third party candidate. Time to stop hating the republicans so much, and hate the dems, they are the real problem, the republican candidate was good. Dems helped to fund a third party, why would they do that if the republican was gonna lose on his own!??!? the truth is that the third party option always hurts the republican, never the democrat. the FACTS show this, copperhead is right.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast