• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    It was just a test to find out how the citizens would react. Just like when they took the guns after Katrina. Just like putting the TSA at train stations. The best place to conduct a test like that is in Texas. The roadblocks in Kentucky were pretty good too. Offer them money to see if they will willingly give up their rights.

They are not going to stop...

Last edited:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I guess since they are paying for samples, they are calling it "voluntary", but no way would I ever provide that without a warrant.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    I find it interesting that its ok for them to "bribe" people for fluid samples. Yet if shoes are reversed... It's appalling, what this country has come to.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    I dont know if this is a good idea to do in Texas. Those boys dont like there Republic messed with. The people doing these stops should be hung with the leaders telling them to do it LIVE on TV

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I find it somewhat humorous (in a scary way) that the NHTSA claims "participation was "100% voluntary" and anonymous."

Really!!!???!!!??? They're collecting DNA samples then claiming the donor is "anonymous?"

Is there any more ABSOLUTE way to identify a person beyond DNA? Inquiring minds want to know!

Regards,

Doug

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Everybody seems to think Texas is some sort of "bastion of liberty and freedom". I don't think it is. From the arrests of guys OCing cap and ball revolvers to the roadside body cavity searches, I'm not seeing it. I'm thinking this is just another tall-tale about Texas.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Everybody seems to think Texas is some sort of "bastion of liberty and freedom". I don't think it is. From the arrests of guys OCing cap and ball revolvers to the roadside body cavity searches, I'm not seeing it. I'm thinking this is just another tall-tale about Texas.

Agreed. I don't think Texas is the the place that a lot of people think it is.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Apparently even local officials are upset about not being informed about the nature of stops. St. Charles County (Missouri) Sheriff Tom Neer said he had been “duped” into allowing his officers to participate. “We will not cooperate with one of these federal checkpoints again,” Neer said. “And we would not have contracted with the subcontractor on this one if we had known in advance that our officers would be asked to flag down motorists. In essence, we got duped, and shame on me.”

It was originally said that this was happening in 30 U.S. cities, but now it is reported that it is taking place in "more than 60 communities."

Federal contractors set up roadblocks in over 60 U.S. cities to harvest DNA samples | Police State USA

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    How about, NO, YOU CANT HAVE NOTHING PIG!, am I free to leave pig, am I being detained pig?

And to the 70% of POLICE officers that arent PIGS I commend you on keeping your oath!

Gunner

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Apparently even local officials are upset about not being informed about the nature of stops. St. Charles County (Missouri) Sheriff Tom Neer said he had been “duped” into allowing his officers to participate. “We will not cooperate with one of these federal checkpoints again,” Neer said. “And we would not have contracted with the subcontractor on this one if we had known in advance that our officers would be asked to flag down motorists. In essence, we got duped, and shame on me.”

It was originally said that this was happening in 30 U.S. cities, but now it is reported that it is taking place in "more than 60 communities."

Federal contractors set up roadblocks in over 60 U.S. cities to harvest DNA samples | Police State USA

I'm curious which cities/communities they are doing this in.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    How about, NO, YOU CANT HAVE NOTHING PIG!, am I free to leave pig, am I being detained pig?

And to the 70% of POLICE officers that arent PIGS I commend you on keeping your oath!

Gunner

I like bacon. Does that make me a cannibal?

Top Bottom