Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    If only being willing to risk personal and professional disaster just to get high would actually hint to the user that they might have a problem
    Thatís obviously a problem youíre not going to solve with bans.
    I have spoken.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm reminded of last month's "safety meeting " after we finished second shift. There were remembrances of a former neighbor who's woods and several deep freezers were full of it on that fateful day when the sherriff stopped ignoring it and came a knocking. At the time I felt sort of foolish. I had no idea. I liked the fellow, and did until his passing. Evidently, I was close to alone in my ignorance.
    Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    I'm reminded of last month's "safety meeting " after we finished second shift. There were remembrances of a former neighbor who's woods and several deep freezers were full of it on that fateful day when the sherriff stopped ignoring it and came a knocking. At the time I felt sort of foolish. I had no idea. I liked the fellow, and did until his passing. Evidently, I was close to alone in my ignorance.
    He was probably a pretty laid back guy, yes?

Expert

User Info Menu

Mellow would be my guess...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Reminds me of Tommy Chong getting busted

User Info Menu

Oh gosh busting Chong was such a goofy bunch of fertilizer.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

He was probably a pretty laid back guy, yes?
    Indeed. Not much phased him. They put him in the pokey for 18 months or so, and he shrugged it off as a natural consequence of his actions and kept on trucking.

Beto is one of "Those" people that you hope to one day be able to throat punch.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19