Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jd4320t View Post
    I was under the impression some of the most beautiful women in the world come from the Ukraine and Belarus.
    The Hungarians and Czechs got them beat, hands down.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Not bad. I'd personally would want to re-enact "Sherman's March," through the Czech Republic.
    ...oh wait... that was Bell, Biv, Devoe that did the whole "smack it up, flip it down" thing, not Sherman.

Kut (apologies for the musical reference that, here, very few will recognize) lol
    No, no.... I remember........... I'm trying to forget...... but I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I was under the impression some of the most beautiful women in the world come from the Ukraine and Belarus.
    During my 2 weeks there, I didn't spend much time amongst the populace but I didn't see many hot ones. My 4 days in Budapest? Wow

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hornadylnl View Post
    During my 2 weeks there, I didn't spend much time amongst the populace but I didn't see many hot ones. My 4 days in Budapest? Wow
    i think Ukrainians may be better at hiding their wimmin folk from furriners like you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Destro View Post
    Because we made a promise.
    A promise we clearly already broke.The entire world is aware we spent 5 billion+ dollars to destabilize the democratically elected government in Ukraine thanks to leaked recorded conversations made public.Conversations we apologized for to the EU(text of those conversations here http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-eu-c...nuland/5367794

What happened next? The UN voted to condemn our use of drones,and place a ban on any member of the UN in assisting any country in the world who uses them.Our "ally" Pakistan just declared drone use by the United States illegal as well.

Add to this knowledge that the world knows we are spying on everyone,and we have no moral ground to stand on.Germany,China,and most of the EU have not objected to Russian action.A few have Britain,France,Estonia,and Lithuanian.

We destablized the region.Not many are going to object to Russian's stepping in.Most of the EU would not even go along with sanctions against Russia(they supply the gas).

In short we where caught overthrowing an elected government and other than Britain and France will have little support for any action.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by avboiler11 View Post
    What promise would that be?
    The Budapest Memorandums on Security Assurances, particurly as it relates to the Helsinki Accords. Debates about to what extent we offer assurences and such are healthy and necessary, it's damning to us to be known as a country who tries to find loopholes out of "handshakes"
    Founder - Military Armaments Research System,

Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokingman View Post
    A promise we clearly already broke.The entire world is aware we spent 5 billion+ dollars to destabilize the democratically elected government in Ukraine thanks to leaked recorded conversations made public.Conversations we apologized for to the EU(text of those conversations here US-EU Clash on How to Install a Puppet Regime in Ukraine. Victoria Nuland | Global Research

What happened next? The UN voted to condemn our use of drones,and place a ban on any member of the UN in assisting any country in the world who uses them.Our "ally" Pakistan just declared drone use by the United States illegal as well.

Add to this knowledge that the world knows we are spying on everyone,and we have no moral ground to stand on.Germany,China,and most of the EU have not objected to Russian action.A few have Britain,France,Estonia,and Lithuanian.

We destablized the region.Not many are going to object to Russian's stepping in.Most of the EU would not even go along with sanctions against Russia(they supply the gas).

In short we where caught overthrowing an elected government and other than Britain and France will have little support for any action.
    We're only meddling in their affairs for THEIR own good.

User Info Menu

Sounds like a good time to snag a hot young Ukrainian woman
    Get what you want fast before she accesses your bank account.
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokingman View Post
    A promise we clearly already broke.The entire world is aware we spent 5 billion+ dollars to destabilize the democratically elected government in Ukraine thanks to leaked recorded conversations made public.Conversations we apologized for to the EU(text of those conversations here US-EU Clash on How to Install a Puppet Regime in Ukraine. Victoria Nuland | Global Research

I won't even discuss your source because doing so might make them feel relevent.

Conversations like the "leaked" one happen every day by every country. They were "busted" doing their jobs.

UN ban on drones? hmmmm......I know the honorable Human Rights council members like Congo/DPRK/Libya et. al. don't like drone use....but a ban? hmmmm....

Polisci 1000, Everybody spies on everybody, who spies on everybody else. And in the real world, countries that matter don't consider the "morality" in spying.

In short, we didnt try to overthrow anybody (regardless of whatever Russian state media source you read/watch is telling you).

You are correct, that there will be weak support in Europe for energy reasons.
    Founder - Military Armaments Research System,

Shooter

User Info Menu

Global Research is a Canadian conspiracy site. They do for the left what World Nut Daily does for the right. They're on a par with InfoWars, but Jones may be more in touch with reality. Anyone who remembers anything about the Libyan overthrow will remember that they were backing Gaddafi as a paragon of virtue. They've obviously, this time around, decided that they'd like to side with Putin so they are spouting the Russian line. Sorry, smoke, but your sourcing on this one is poor at best.

Page 11 of 195 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast