Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 248 of 329 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3282

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    So no real defense here of the "cultural sites" thing?

Finally, a Trump-thing that seems actually indefensible.
    The conflict is cultural. Taking out historically inflammatory sites is like deep sixing Osama so they've got nothing left to look at and jihad about. Not that their insanity will stop but it's one less cultural icon to rave over. I could give a rats ass about their culture and would burn it to the ground.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The conflict is cultural. Taking out historically inflammatory sites is like deep sixing Osama so they've got nothing left to look at and jihad about. Not that their insanity will stop but it's one less cultural icon to rave over. I could give a rats ass about their culture and would burn it to the ground.
    Many of the cultural sites in the area pre-date Islam. Remember when ISIS was destroying cultural sites because they were of “pagan” origin?
    The president’s suggestion that we engage in such tactics not only is distasteful, but has no military significance. It’s simply evil.
    Even the Japanese, during WW2, had a policy of trying to persevere cultural sites.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Not to suit our own pride. We aren’t doing it for no reason. Where did anyone say that?

If they **** with us, we blow them up. How does that have anything to do with suiting our own pride? Sounds to me like self preservation. Eventually they’ll learn not to blow up our embassies.

Its not not an issue of pride. It’s an issue of defending innocent Americans from being killed and showing them we aren’t gonna sit back and do nothing when it happens.
    I don't think he's listening.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    He was the best thing (for us) for Iraq. We botched that one up real good. Iraq shouldn't be a democracy. It hasn't earned it.
    This is one for the ages! Kut supporting hte US keeping a dictator in power and denying democracy! Wow!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

So no real defense here of the "cultural sites" thing?

Finally, a Trump-thing that seems actually indefensible.
    I could really give 2 cent about the entire mess. Nothing I do or say or feel means a thing in all of this.
    Are there innocent people over there.....????? I am sure some are truly family oriented and care but the entire mess is way past saving.

Green glass...….that is a stretch of course. On 9/12 I would have been OK with that. Now, not so much.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Speaker Pelosi says House will soon vote on war powers resolution regarding Iran: "We are concerned that the admin. took this action without the consultation of Congress and without respect for Congress’s war powers granted to it by the Constitution."
    106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Speaker Pelosi says House will soon vote on war powers resolution regarding Iran: "We are concerned that the admin. took this action without the consultation of Congress and without respect for Congress’s war powers granted to it by the Constitution."
    The house is full of traitors.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Just seems like silly posturing. Each and every one of them know the actions against these guys are legit and justified. They just have to put up the illusion of "resisting" Trump.
    106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    If China was flying drones over the US regularly and attempting gun boat diplomacy against the US, I would be in favor of slapping them back too.

So I don't really blame Iran for feeling the way they do, do you comprehend how much the CIA was messed with that country? We stoked a coup in their country and installed a Shah in 1953, overthrowing their democratically elected government in favor of, effectively, a dictatorship. (Operation Ajax)

Their government is always going to fuss and pound their chest, just like all despots do.

Who do you think those "Rebels" were? If you actually bother to dig a bit, you'll see they were pretty much all radical islamists and ISIS members. This fact isn't really expressed to the American people because they would understandably be upset that we were funding them.

Can find plenty of videos online of these "Rebels" cutting the hearts out of Assad's men and eating them on camera. Nice folks.
    You should look into a couple treaties we have with other countries regarding surveillance. I think you may be surprised.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Sad that not even their hatred for Trump will make Congress take back their constitutional war powers.