Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 321 of 330 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3294

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Trump tweets support of Iranian anti-government protesters after Ukrainian passenger plane shot down

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...inian-airplane

Protesters calling for Khameni to step down. MIGA!
    It will be interesting to see how the leadership over there deals with this, shuffling the command deck or using "other" methods. Either way a bad week is looking like it's going to be longer for them.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Tyrants don't care about the people they think need to work for them; once they start to look like they're thinking for themselves and disagree with the tyrants the tyrants will see if they have more bullets than people to kill.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

It's sad when Iranians have more respect for our flag than our own people.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post

It's sad when Iranians have more respect for our flag than our own people.
    I saw this. Kinda hurts the idea of just turning the area to glass, Ďeh?

And whatís up with the Sec of Defense saying he didnít know about the presidentís statement that 4 embassies were targeted?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I saw this. Kinda hurts the idea of just turning the area to glass, Ďeh?

And whatís up with the Sec of Defense saying he didnít know about the presidentís statement that 4 embassies were targeted?
    Very glad to see it. It is a sign that there is a possibility of progress after the mullahs are replaced. It by no means says that these people control this country's actions generating attacks on countries all around the middle east and also killing/restricting their own people and journalists.

Trump is doing the right thing in providing support for the protestors and they are clearly responding. I wish Obama would have done the same rather than ignore them and providing billions of dollars in financial support to the mullahs. The money would potentially have been much better used after the mullahs have gone on building up their own country rather than exporting more death.

Moral clarity really helps:

Last edited by Phase2; 01-13-2020 at 05:52.
    Every anti-Trump bombshell: Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it.

User Info Menu

Now a meat processing CEO in Canada is blaming Trump instead of Iran for his employee losing relatives on the plane that was shot down. The company will soon have an Indiana connection.

Last year, Maple Leaf Foods announced plans to construct a $310-million plant-based protein food processing facility in Shelbyville, Indiana.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/13/b...ran-crash.html

User Info Menu

And I have a simple question to all the nice Canadians.

What the **** were your dumbass citizens doing in that terrorist nation in the first place???
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

I'm definitely curious what the occasion may have been for there to be that many Canadians in Iran. Maybe a business trip or something?
    106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    I'm definitely curious what the occasion may have been for there to be that many Canadians in Iran. Maybe a business trip or something?
    I had heard that many of them had been there to attend a wedding, but I don't know how many. Plus there were a lot of Iranian students that were returning to Canada for school.