• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    First they killed him, then they tried to cover up their actions and avoid having the coroner do an autopsy. The officers lied in their reports, as to what happened and made up a story that video did not bear out. Of course they're still on the job and it's unlikely anything will be done to them. As the chief of their department says..."we want the police officers involved in this to be able to move on. Sweep it under the rug and forget about it.

Police attempt to cremate man who died while in custody | The Libertarian Republic

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    First they killed him, then they tried to cover up their actions and avoid having the coroner do an autopsy. The officers lied in their reports, as to what happened and made up a story that video did not bear out. Of course they're still on the job and it's unlikely anything will be done to them. As the chief of their department says..."we want the police officers involved in this to be able to move on. Sweep it under the rug and forget about it.

Police attempt to cremate man who died while in custody | The Libertarian Republic

I have a few questions....how does a retired auto worker go from being pulled over at a Pizza Hut to surrounded by many officers with his car on the beach? What happened between the start of the traffic stop to the time they attempted to take him into custody. I say attempted because at 2:40 he looks to be clearly resisting law enforcement. Many unanswered questions indeed.

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    I have a few questions....how does a retired auto worker go from being pulled over at a Pizza Hut to surrounded by many officers with his car on the beach? What happened between the start of the traffic stop to the time they attempted to take him into custody. I say attempted because at 2:40 he looks to be clearly resisting law enforcement. Many unanswered questions indeed.
    Hey Rodney king resisted arrest as well.. Definitely deserves a few broken ribs and asphyxiation ... Might have been the same Leo's that tazed the 100 lb 10 year old in martinsville.. He deserved it too!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Those are your questions and not, "hmm, why would the police attempt to cremate this man instead of sending him to the coroner and letting an investigation take place, then letting his family take over burial arrangements from there?"

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you think that was resisting then you've obviously got a very thin line. It sure didn't look like resisting. Repositioning perhaps, but not resisting.
    When an autopsy was finally performed, initial results showed Eimers had 10 fractured ribs and bruises and abrasions on his wrists from handcuffs.Eimers' family said the hospital and the medical examiner both told them that there were no signs of a heart attack.

Maybe he was writhing in pain from the beating being inflicted on him?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/key-west-florida-police-investigated-in-charles-eimers-death/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/key-west-florida-police-investigated-in-charles-eimers-death/

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Try the link above, Benny. It shows the phone video.

It worked that time, thanks. I don't think I need to see a "full video." He was subdued by at least four PO (in response to the below quote by trollsto).

it would also be nice to see the full video, and not one selectively edited

Those are your questions and not, "hmm, why would the police attempt to cremate this man instead of sending him to the coroner and letting an investigation take place, then letting his family take over burial arrangements from there?"

I'll try that one again.

Top Bottom