who knew the president was such a sports fan?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Using "baseball" metaphors, the president talks about 'advancing the ball' and 'keeping the ball' in play.

More Diplomacy, Fewer Military Missions: 5 Obama Statements Explained : It's All Politics : NPR

"And I think that the most important point of the speech today for me is how we define American leadership in part is through our military might, but only in part, that American leadership in the 21st century is going to involve our capacity to build international institutions, coalitions that can act effectively, and the promotion of norms, rules, laws, ideals and values that create greater prosperity and peace, not just in our own borders, but outside as well."
    Boy is that quotable or not?

Am I missing something?

Obama-to-throw-Nats-first-pitch.jpg

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    Am I missing something?

Obama-to-throw-Nats-first-pitch.jpg

HA! I never noticed! Barry is so leftist that he's even left handed! Or maybe he is just trying to convince himself that he is since he seems to think anything on "the right" is so terrible. Maybe if he tried throwing right handed he wouldn't throw like a 2 year old girl.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    He is certainly interested in the social context of sports. He wants to meet with and congratulate any athletes that come out of the closet on their sexuality.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    No offense to INGO golfers meant, but I always felt like golf was a sport for pu$$!_s. Never had any interest in it. Knowing Obama's passion for golf, how much he plays and seeing how good he is at a manly sport like baseball confirms my suspicions.

Dirty Steve

Top Bottom