• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A baby is in a coma after taking flashbang to the face.

Habersham County Sheriff Joey Terrell says this is exactly how he wants his raiders to perform, and has no qualms about performing identical raids on residents in his county in the future.

“The door that we entered was the door that we bought dope out of – that’s why entered at that door,” Terrell said. “Our team went by the book. Given the same scenario, we’ll do the same thing again. I stand behind what our team did.”

“We keep asking ourselves, ‘how did this happen?’,” Terrell callously continued. “No one can answer that – you can’t answer that. You try and do everything right. Bad things can happen. That’s just the world we live in. Bad things happen to good people.”

SWAT team throws concussion grenade into baby playpen during no-knock raid | Police State USA

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    What a horrible thing. Hope the Department gets retrained. Simply **ss poor tactics. This is the US not IRAQ.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If I had like 3-4 wishes, the third or fourth one would be that every cop that agreed to a no knock warrant died upon breaking into the house.

Maybe then law enforcement might see that there are better ways of detaining suspected criminals...regardless of how dumb the crime is.

arthrimus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    Carmel
    No, bad things happen when you employ reprehensible practices in your "law enforcement." No knock raids are bull**** and they know it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I had like 3-4 wishes, the third or fourth one would be that every cop that agreed to a no knock warrant died upon breaking into the house.

Maybe then law enforcement might see that there are better ways of detaining suspected criminals...regardless of how dumb the crime is.

A bit harsh dont you think. Just saying. I do not agree with some of the new mall ninja tactics (like this one) but in these times criminals are fierce.

I have to say that some of the blame has to go on the idiot parental units for having a baby in a dope house. Just so far below acceptable.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Sheriff Terrell, "terrorist" hunter

The sheriff is so disconnected from reality. He blames others for the violence that he signed off on. He says that drug crime is "DOMESTIC TERRORISM" while his boys are performing home invasions and mauling babies. Look in a mirror, chief. :xmad:

“The person I blame in this whole thing is the person selling the drugs,” the sheriff continued. “They don’t care about what it does to families. It’s domestic terrorism and I think we should treat them as such.“

"We can't stop," Terrell said. "We're called for a purpose. The members of this team want to be here."

"We hate that this happened," Terrell said. "This tears our soul out, but we cannot stop standing up and being the thin blue line against those who don't care about, who want to do the domestic terrorism and sell dope and make the money. We're still going to stand between them and still do our job - we've got to."

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    A bit harsh dont you think. Just saying. I do not agree with some of the new mall ninja tactics (like this one) but in these times criminals are fierce.

I have to say that some of the blame has to go on the idiot parental units for having a baby in a dope house. Just so far below acceptable.

A bit harsh? Not even a little.

Violent tactics were used for a nonviolent(/victimless) crime. A crime that is only illegal because our government says so.

I don't do drugs, but the war on drugs needs to cease to exist.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    While in this situation, and a good many others, I would think that there are much better ways to serve a warrant, I have to agree with churchmouse that the parents in this situation should have found a better place to inhabit if drugs were being dealt from the house. If the police were just in that home, then they should have known that there was a small child involved, and in knowing this, found a better way to enter the home without risking the safety of the child.

Because of their lack of planing there is a child that (hopefully) will live, but be subjected to a life of being picked on because of scars. The scariest thing here is that the sheriff doesn't see any issue with how this went down.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The sheriff is so disconnected from reality. He blames others for the violence that he signed off on. He says that drug crime is "DOMESTIC TERRORISM" while his boys are performing home invasions and mauling babies. Look in a mirror, chief. :xmad:

When all else fails label something terrorism.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A bit harsh? Not even a little.

Violent tactics were used for a nonviolent(/victimless) crime. A crime that is only illegal because our government says so.

I don't do drugs, but the war on drugs needs to cease to exist.

And I do not totally disagree except with the death part.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Wow just wow!!!!

The ****ing piece of **** that did this should face decades in prison!!!!!

If this happened to my child I would track this ****er to the ends of the earth and
    beat the hell out of the ****er!!!!

No kidding at all Jimmy

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Only if one accepts the premise that prohibition is reasonable as is the enforcement response to it. Aside from that, what risk is there inherent in simply having pharmaceuticals in the same house with a baby?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Only if one accepts the premise that prohibition is reasonable as is the enforcement response to it. Aside from that, what risk is there inherent in simply having pharmaceuticals in the same house with a baby?

Another angle of course. My premise is the sales of said pharmaceuticals out of the house. Right or wrong it brought in LE and the baby was put at risk. Not a fan of the way we are currently waging the war on drugs but I am not in a command position to make any changes.
    I can see this thread rising to the occasion.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Another angle of course. My premise is the sales of said pharmaceuticals out of the house. Right or wrong it brought in LE and the baby was put at risk. Not a fan of the way we are currently waging the war on drugs but I am not in a command position to make any changes.

But how is anyone but LE responsible for this? Because the drugs this man had weren't government approved?

CM, I'm not trying to start a fight with you, I just want to know your rationale in all of this.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    And I refuse to accept the premise that status quo is sufficient to justify condemnation of another for his actions. "He should have known better" presupposes that there is credibility in the existence of whatever it is he should have known. I'm much more fond of condemning what shouldn't exist than what the consequences are for those that don't bow low enough.

Today it is drugs. Tomorrow it is firearms. Does the same logic still sit so well with you?

Top Bottom