• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Whoa! The people at Vice have scooped everyone. They managed to embed one of their reporters with the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq and get a look behind the scenes at these would be world conquerors. This is amazing, to get a look at a group like this and manage to get out alive. Kudos to the reporter. He's got big brass cojones to do what he did.

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-part-1

[video=youtube_share;bsCZzpmbEcs]http://youtu.be/bsCZzpmbEcs[/video]

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Pull all resources from the region. Fortify our own borders to prevent their intrusion. If/when they intrude and attempt to establish any form of their laws on US soil, exterminate with extreme prejudice. Let them do what they wish on their land, allow us to do the same. We don't have to agree or be friends.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    YIKES! Where's Gunga Din when ya need him. How long before ebola reaches there? In all that chaos whose minding the store? I can't deal with this.I'm going back to watching Tyrant.....Allahu Akbar (God is great)! People? Not so much......

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Watched the majority of the vids. This is nothing but a prediction of things to come. They now have $$, weapons and people who are scared ****less not to be a part of it. Perfect storm is coming. $hite vs Sunni and the "winner " takes all of the M.E. and from there they WILL launch strikes against everyone.
    Anybody want to make a wager how this goes?

Bob

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    So...? :popcorn:

As the video appears to 'approve' of these terrorists as 'freedom fighters', it calls to conjecture the reasoning behind the posting.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

As the video appears to 'approve' of these terrorists as 'freedom fighters', it calls to conjecture the reasoning behind the posting.

The video does not "approve" of anything. It's about as straightforward a piece of unbiased journalism as you can get. Of course you wouldn't recognise that.

Sybaris

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Pull all resources from the region. Fortify our own borders to prevent their intrusion. If/when they intrude and attempt to establish any form of their laws on US soil, exterminate with extreme prejudice. Let them do what they wish on their land, allow us to do the same. We don't have to agree or be friends.

That would be fine until they took control of an appreciable amount of the oil fields and sent the global market into a tailspin or........ whipped up enough followers to take over someone with nukes like Pakistan. Best to have eyes on target.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That would be fine until they took control of an appreciable amount of the oil fields and sent the global market into a tailspin or........ whipped up enough followers to take over someone with nukes like Pakistan. Best to have eyes on target.

I didn't mean ignore them or bury our heads in the sand believing if we leave them alone they'd do the same. From everything I've read we have the natural resources to be self sufficient, we don't need their oil. Left alone they are likely to take and take until someone steps in, if they get close or gain the capability to present a clear threat to US soil we simply answer that with annihilation at the first hint of an attack on US soil. These little half wars we've been engaging in and walking on egg shells in the ME isn't working. Let them settle their own problems over there and make a solid impression if they attempt to bring those problems here.

Justus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    not in Indy
    From everything I've read we have the natural resources to be self sufficient, we don't need their oil.

We may not need their oil but we do need someone's oil ......or we need to reduce our oil consumption by about half.
    The world will have some problems if these yahoos get to Saudi Arabia

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Remember kids.... stoning a woman has nothing to do with legalizing marijuana.
    Just in case anybody is confused.......
    I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The video does not "approve" of anything. It's about as straightforward a piece of unbiased journalism as you can get. Of course you wouldn't recognise that.

I've noticed that just about every news link you post is from vice. Coming from you raises a pretty bright red flag.

Nevertheless, it seems to be a balanced piece. I did not think the video sought to draw any conclusions for the viewers.

Don't mistake the unfiltered presentation of opinions of the terrorists for reporter bias towards them. But nowhere did I get the impression that the reporting tried to editorialize anything.

Instead it gives a vivid look into their world and lets us draw our own conclusions. The conclusion I draw is this: although I find the "glass" option undesirable, it seems slightly more desirable than before I watched the video. These people are ****ing crazy.

BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    If and when we go, no rules of engagement! Unleash the full might of the US military or stay out of it. Hit them like we hit Hitler or forget it.

Top Bottom