Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 286 of 286 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 282 283 284 285 286
Results 2,851 to 2,854 of 2854

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hohn View Post
    I don't care one whit whether we have or not.

I'll start believing this hoax when all the powerful and wealthy people start acting like they actually believe it. When Greenpeace stops commuting execs by plane. When Al Gore has an electric bill less than $30,000. When the actors and actresses who claim to love the planet stop flying to Cannes and Venice and around the world on their luxury vacations, driving luxury (gas guzzler) cars, and living in massive (energy guzzling) homes.

All anyone really needs to know is that all the people who scream the most loudly about needing to do something are also saying: "you first". When they say "we" they mean "not me."

If they really cared about storms, they'd stop building--and rebuilding-- luxury beachfront homes.

In other words, it's all disingenuous dishonesty. None of the loudest voices pushing the climate issue actually believe they should have to do anything about it other than lecture me and you about how we peons are ruining their pristine planet with our lifestyles.
    As Rush says, "The issue is never the issue, the issue is always control." The climate change BS is not about supposedly saving the planet(like we actually any capacity to do so) it is about creating a threat so that more of us are compelled to give those in power more control. Giving up any of their own comfort/convenience/status symbols is not part of the plan.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

When there are hurricanes, it's climate change. When there aren't hurricanes, it's climate change. When my nuts itch, it's climate change. When my nuts don't itch, it's climate change. Everything is climate change.

Now do you deniers understand?
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

MODus Operandi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hohn View Post
    I don't care one whit whether we have or not.

I'll start believing this hoax when all the powerful and wealthy people start acting like they actually believe it. When Greenpeace stops commuting execs by plane. When Al Gore has an electric bill less than $30,000. When the actors and actresses who claim to love the planet stop flying to Cannes and Venice and around the world on their luxury vacations, driving luxury (gas guzzler) cars, and living in massive (energy guzzling) homes.

All anyone really needs to know is that all the people who scream the most loudly about needing to do something are also saying: "you first". When they say "we" they mean "not me."

If they really cared about storms, they'd stop building--and rebuilding-- luxury beachfront homes.

In other words, it's all disingenuous dishonesty. None of the loudest voices pushing the climate issue actually believe they should have to do anything about it other than lecture me and you about how we peons are ruining their pristine planet with our lifestyles.

“Tough times don't define you, they refine you.‪”

User Info Menu

If I win a lottery, I think I'll get a PhD in data analysis (for credibility) and then make it my goal in life to use available data to show conclusively that human activity has a significant effect on global climate.

It's going to take while since data to support the hypothesis doesn't exist beyond flawed and/or fraudulent numerical models, but at least I'd be trying do to it the right way.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!