Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 309 of 310 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 305 306 307 308 309 310 LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3097

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    Duke University research fraud. Some involving a desire to keep EPA grant money flowing.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...fake-research/

This is more widespread than just Duke. I witnessed fraudulent research first hand when I was in college - I worked in the same lab, but on an independent project. The two female students involved got caught by a third female student, but the issue was "dealt with" internally. To my knowledge, the published fraudulent data (Antarctic ocean sediment/global warming related) was not retracted and one of the two was allowed to graduate (belatedly) after "redoing" the work; I think the other one transferred to a different university. About a year after this transpired, the Chairman of our department was forced out, allegedly for embezzlement. The Professor and research advisor for the two females in question is still employed in the same capacity at the university. Funny thing, that Chairman who was forced out, his next job was at a certain university in Georgia where he was hired as the Dean of the graduate school and "Research Integrity Officer" - I'm not kidding. I'm glad to have, and proud of, my MS and have thought about going back for a PhD at times, but then I come to my senses. After what I saw and experienced in getting my MS, I would never go back into the cesspool that is college/university. I'm glad I could escape with my integrity intact, but I sure went through some dark times and bad experiences to maintain it.
    I saw the same thing in my undergrad. It doesn't surprise me at all to hear about it being done at the grad level too. In fact, I expect that most "data" collected by students is manufactured to support a pre-supposed conclusion.

User Info Menu

Our planet's atmosphere is in a CO2 deficit right now. On average Indiana is supposed to be warm, Florida is supposed to be submerged and the coral reefs off New York are supposed to be great diving. If the Chinese don't get a higher standard of living this world may never return to normal.

Expert

User Info Menu

Trump’s election is now the most verifiably legitimate election in history.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    That was an entertaining article.
    https://www.apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Well we should be 1 to 7 degrees warmer now... something must be wrong with those “conservative” estimates.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Let me remove the Eggplant Curse.

User Info Menu

Maybe they should say something about the scenes of falling ice in the Arctic. It falls all the time.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

I just read an article yesterday that another bunch of "climategate" emails has been leaked; showing that researchers have been advising each other to delete emails and hide research as well as researchers discussing that their data doesn't agree with their models. I can't believe I didn't save it.
    "When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout." Robert A. Heinlein

User Info Menu

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/03/...ere-wondering/
    Climate: In Case You Were Wondering

There are now 40 years of satellite measurements of atmospheric temperature and this is how that plots up for the Lower 48 States. What the graph shows is the departure from the average for the 30 years from 1981 to 2010. The last data point is February 2019 with a result of -0.03 degrees C. So we have had 40 years of global warming and the temperature has remained flat. In fact it is slightly cooler than the long term average. Is it possible to believe in global warming when the atmosphere has cooled? No, not rationally. Is it possible for global warming to be real if the atmosphere has cooled? Again no.
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

Expert

User Info Menu

Very interesting read:

Climate Change and the Ten Warning Signs for Cults

So how many of these cult warning signs do you recognize in the man-caused climate change hysteria?

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group or leader.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
    2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
    3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
    4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
    5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
    6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
    7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
    8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
    9. The group/leader is always right.
    10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
    Trump’s election is now the most verifiably legitimate election in history.