Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 365 of 367 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3662
    Just one happy gunner happygunner's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    The point is, glaciers have been retreating for 10,000 years, nothing unusual about it...
    Hence I said warming is real. Main thread title says no GW.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob63 View Post
    I never watch the news, preferring just to research things myself if I hear about something that interests me. Consequently, although I heard about Greta when she made her speech I never actually saw it. Recently, I watched a short video that included part of it. I was literally laughing out loud. The idea that such a person is actually taken seriously is totally absurd. That this was supposed to be something that would convince me of the need for action truly boggles my mind.
    Laughing at her may actually be more triggering than telling people she was unhinged. I must acquire that power.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Weird... this sounds less like "worry about the climate", and more like "determination to tear down western civilization."

Scooped you by about a half day. But your presentation was much better.

I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by happygunner View Post
    I'm happy you missed your shot. And it's not your gun. But based on my username, I always am. But yeah, maybe I should have specifiied the exact time and geographical location so you'll know exactly what I meant but I don't really care.

Well... what man made event caused the glaciers to retreat from Indiana? Or caused them to form in the first place?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Well... what man made event caused the glaciers to retreat from Indiana? Or caused them to form in the first place?

Huh? Dunno where you got that idea from. Did I say that they were caused by human activity?

User Info Menu

Kut, is that you?
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by happygunner View Post
    Huh? Dunno where you got that idea from. Did I say that they were caused by human activity?
    Then what gives you the idea that human activity is causing them to retreat this time? And if you're not saying that, then I apologize. It just seemed like that was what you had been implying.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Then what gives you the idea that human activity is causing them to retreat this time?
    It’s fine if you want to argue that the facts used to support the idea that human activity is causing receding glaciers, don’t prove any such thing. But to say that if one believes humans are causing it now, means humans must have caused it at the end of the ice age, that’s not a logical conclusion.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Then what gives you the idea that human activity is causing them to retreat this time? And if you're not saying that, then I apologize. It just seemed like that was what you had been implying.
    No. I did not imply that. I'm just pointing out that the warming is real. Didn't say what I believe that caused it. Too many uncertainty. But I do believe it's a cycle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    BREAKING NEWS, FROM THE OFFICIAL BREAKING NEWS TWITTER ACCOUNT, THIS IS BREAKING:

"At 2-week meeting on tackling global warming, UN Sec.-Gen Guterres warns Monday that the “point of no return is no longer over the horizon. It is in sight and hurtling toward us.”

ARE YOU SUFFICIENTLY TERRIFIED YET?
    So, they made a prediction, and it was wrong again?
    Imagine that.

How many times have we been killed?

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs