• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Actually, if we're to believe the media, Obama's "play" to get the votes out is recording radio spots for Black-interest radio stations, aimed at a demographic where he still enjoys 85% approval.

A little ironic, given the above information.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We all know that he isn't prepared to do anything about immigration until after the election (because if it was so popular it would be a vote winner, right?), and that he has continually expressed his frustration that he cannot get his immigration reform (a.k.a. amnesty) brought into law.
    I would like to believe that if he really wanted to do this then he would have done it before the November elections to stack the deck in his favour. The cynic in me however sees this as a scorched earth policy if his opponents take control.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The scorched earth possibilities are definitely there. His "Legacy" on the Health Care issue may turn out to be a clouded one. He might seek to give himself a backup legacy on the immigration issue.

And who better to do it than the "First Black President?" I think that was the real mistake of many democratic voters, possibly/especially African-American ones...seeing him as "one of them." I see him as more of a "citizen of the world" type, who would not think twice about saddling so-called "his people" with tens of millions of newly-minted, legalized-illegal citizens to compete against them for jobs.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Once he loses the Senate, don't be surprised if he goes "buck wild" trying to get his agenda done without legislation. If he tries to go it alone, I say he is just daring them to impeach him! Let's oblige him!!!

Top Bottom