• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadcutter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    This one almost escaped me, today. On this day, in 1791 the Bill of Rights was ratified. Wish I had some fireworks handy!

Learn About the United States (U.S.) Bill Of Rights & More | Constitution Facts

Mr. Jarrell:

Big fan of your work. I'm reading Mr. Freeman's prior work, and you posted this comment at the very moment I was considering the Bill of Rights.

Do you believe the Constitution lists all of our rights and that any action not listed in the Constitution is not a right?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Mr. Jarrell:

Big fan of your work. I'm reading Mr. Freeman's prior work, and you posted this comment at the very moment I was considering the Bill of Rights.

Do you believe the Constitution lists all of our rights and that any action not listed in the Constitution is not a right?

No, the Constitution doesn't list all or even a minute fraction of our Rights. The 9th Amendment does address them, though.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Further, the Bill of Rights is a set of restrictions on the central government, not a list of "grants" to citizens.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Resurrecting this necro-thread since we must remember the men that fought for this in spite of the naysayers pushing that no one would ever trample our rights.

Glad to see that Induiucky is still with us.

Prior performance suggests that there is a 75% of you being Shootered if you post in this thread.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Many people can not see past their pet issue.

I called the NRA, years ago, and asked them to speak out on some college's !st amendment rights and they hung up on me.

The only people that are consistent on rights are the Libprogacrats. They don't want us to have any.

Top Bottom