• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wait, police in general can't help against bad guys? You mean it's the GUN in the hand of an officer that allows them to respond appropriately to threats?

Benoit Bringer, a journalist with Agence Premiere Ligne who saw the attack, told the iTele network he saw several masked men armed with machine guns. He said two officers arrived on bicycles, then -- apparently unarmed -- they left.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    If only there was a common thread to be discerned between the attackers in this attack and similar events elsewhere.

Nah...Let's put our heads back in the sand and pretend obvious connections and themes do not exist. Let's continue to aid evil through ignoring and discouraging truth.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If only there was a common thread to be discerned between the attackers in this attack and similar events elsewhere.

Nah...Let's put our heads back in the sand and pretend obvious connections and themes do not exist. Let's continue to aid evil through ignoring and discouraging truth.
    What better way to demonstrate how peaceful you are than massacring a dozen people or so?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There's a video of an officer begging for his life before being shot.

This is rough. Hope these **** bags suffer.

There is, but it isn't something to discuss here. I'd prefer we maintain an open thread wherein we can discuss this event. We all know of underlying connections, and there are other threads open that seem to be OK to discuss those sorts of topics.

However, in this one, please let's just discuss this terrorist event. There are places other than INGO (Guardian and BBC, namely) that are whitewashing the identities of the terrorists... focus on admonishing those.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    From another pic, it looks like part of the plan was to ambush police as they arrived.

I'm still not sure how the US has been able to avoid these kinds of orchestrated, team-style attacks.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    From another pic, it looks like part of the plan was to ambush police as they arrived.

I'm still not sure how the US has been able to avoid these kinds of orchestrated, team-style attacks.

I'd like to think that more Americans are likely to put up armed resistance, but as I said, it's difficult to put the fear of death into someone that wants to die.

Top Bottom