• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Epic fail. I swear they are trying to raise a bunch off scared to death sissy's. When I was in school we use to be allowed to bring ore cap gun to school. And we did. the teacher put them away during class. Boy did i kill a lot of Cops & Robbers and Cowboys & Indian's. We were good guys and bad guys. Oh the humanity.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I weep for humanity.

From the article:
    "I assure you my son lacks the magical powers necessary to threaten his friend's existence," the boy's father told NYDN. "If he did, I'm sure he'd bring him right back."

People believe this s**t in these alien movies?

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    When I was in elementary school in the 70's, I was caught with shurikens and nunchucks in school. A private school and allt hey did was take it away from me. No suspension. They did call my parents but that was it. Different times.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Epic fail. I swear they are trying to raise a bunch off scared to death sissy's. When I was in school we use to be allowed to bring ore cap gun to school. And we did. the teacher put them away during class. Boy did i kill a lot of Cops & Robbers and Cowboys & Indian's. We were good guys and bad guys. Oh the [STRIKE]humanity[/STRIKE] Stupidity.

FIFY

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Need to start firing these school clowns for taking these adverse actions. Suspending / expelling kids for 'magical rings', biting Pop Tarts into the shape of a 'gun', and so forth.

Start putting these libtards in the unemployment lines and maybe this nonsense will stop.

Talk about NOT 'thinking of the children'... :facepalm:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Is wishing someone harm without the capacity to cause said harm a bad thing? If so, punish it.

If this was a joke statement, fine. If he seriously wanted the kid to vanish in some bully effect, seems rational then.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is wishing someone harm without the capacity to cause said harm a bad thing? If so, punish it.

If this was a joke statement, fine. If he seriously wanted the kid to vanish in some bully effect, seems rational then.

Did any of us make it through school without wishing a bully would disappear or slip and fall and miss a semester as result so we could get home with out the daily A$$ beating.
    I sure did. Never happened.

Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Texas must be hiring all their school officials from California. What has happened to that state?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Did any of us make it through school without wishing a bully would disappear or slip and fall and miss a semester as result so we could get home with out the daily A$$ beating.
    I sure did. Never happened.

I do not believe this event was someone sticking up to a bully. The argument is the kid with the ring is the bully.

My kids play with fake things all the time. When my son chases my other son with a shark shaped eraser saying he's going to bite his arm off, that's silly and goofy, right? Well my four year old runs away crying and screaming because he's scared, and honestly he is being bullied because it's a pattern of behavior from my older one.

yes, he got punished for tormenting his brother with fake things.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I do not believe this event was someone sticking up to a bully. The argument is the kid with the ring is the bully.

My kids play with fake things all the time. When my son chases my other son with a shark shaped eraser saying he's going to bite his arm off, that's silly and goofy, right? Well my four year old runs away crying and screaming because he's scared, and honestly he is being bullied because it's a pattern of behavior from my older one.

yes, he got punished for tormenting his brother with fake things.

I see your point. I was just put back into a "School Daze" by this.
    Tormenting is one thing. Being tormented is totally another.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    I do not see this as a bully thing.

His son brought a ring to his class at Kermit Elementary School and told another boy his magic ring could make the boy disappear.

Kid 1: "Hey i got this cool ring from middle earth, if ya put it on your finger, you disappear and become invisible. Look at the writing, it's magic Wanna put it on and try it out, really it can make ya disappear!"

Kid 2: NO WAY JOSE .... Im gonna tell the teacher, I saw something, now I'm gonna say something!!!

Kid 2 tells teacher "little Johnny has a ring he said can make people disappear!"

Teacher: "Holy cow! Johhny is threatening to make kids disappear, like in left behind or Jimmy Hofa, maybe his dad is in the Sinola Cartel.... THIS WILL NOT STAND!!! Must .... tell.... Principle!!"

another blatant over reactment to a misunderstanding making me wanna add bourbon to my coffee!!

Do they make a bacon flavored bourbon yet?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    That's another possible interpretation, who knows though. We can spend all day trying to figure out a school system and not make much progress :):

Top Bottom