The PC crowd got upset after the Army made a harmless Tweet...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Looks like an Asian Marine had issue with it. What are they teaching in the services nowadays? No one has ever heard the phase "chinks in the armor?" Geez.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Contrary to popular belief, no one is entitled to not be offended in this country nor should anyone be required to give a **** if someone is.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Contrary to popular belief, no one is entitled to not be offended in this country nor should anyone be required to give a **** if someone is.

As soon as I figure out how to do it, I'm thinking this ought to become my new sig line right here! :yesway:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    People make statements all day long. It is up to you and I to decided if we will allow ourselves to be offended. For myself, I chose a long time ago to not be offended by what other people say or do.

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    New Palestine, IN
    "English m*ther F**k3r, Do you speak it?"

This has nothing to do with being PC or racially insensitive. It has everything to do with being an uneducated retard.

If you come to this country or are born here, learn our language and be educated. Know the history of words and their use in common language.

Now I am going to be racially insensitive by saying this could all have been avoided if some uneducated Asians knew the English language better. Hell, most Americans lack a firm grasp of the English language.

Also, boo friggedy hoo! Put on some big boy pants and welcome to life! The world does not revolve around your feelings. In fact, I can promise you there's someone out there right now, that you've never met, that wants to kill you for no good reason. The US Army is keeping those A-holes at bay every night while you sleep.

Now I'm all fired up @ retards...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    (Somewhat obscure Top Gear reference) that may have been an angled bridge too far.

Top Bottom