• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Huh. Banned from doing business with someone based on some characteristic of yours. In protest, apparently, of the belief that others are able to refuse to do business with someone based on their characteristics.

Neat.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's okay. I didn't want your stupid engine stand mounts anyway.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    So....just to play Devils advocate, if I bought it, would he refuse to ship it to me because I'm in indiana?

isnt this a type of discrimination?, or am I just being too sensitive to my own beliefs?

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Haha my thought exactly, cook4army.

Really the reaction to this law being passed is being blown way out of proportion. We aren't even close to being the first state to sign something like this. I am assuming it was just the timing of it all that made Indiana the target for the media and everyone to get so upset. The law just reaffirms our rights as Americans to have a freedom of religion and of speech. It is no different than a business having a sign saying "no shoes, no shirt, no service". This will all blow over soon.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Oh golly gee worrisome bother. Where oh where will someone in Indiana find someone to make cheap, thin, laser cut metal brackets!?! :dunno:

Well, maybe the machinist, welder, millwright, or boilermaker that lives 'a block away'? :lmfao:

We should ask everyone in Indiana to boycott this libtard screwball, and send him a message stating so. :thumbsup:

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    I'll have to start an Indiana relief effort. Don't worry, INGO, I'll smuggle your CA engine mounts in!

I am really tempted to buy a set and take a picture with them next to the "Welcome to Indiana" sign for this guy.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Huh. Banned from doing business with someone based on some characteristic of yours. In protest, apparently, of the belief that others are able to refuse to do business with someone based on their characteristics.

Neat.

So....just to play Devils advocate, if I bought it, would he refuse to ship it to me because I'm in indiana?

isnt this a type of discrimination?, or am I just being too sensitive to my own beliefs?

Exactly, it's no different that what we see all of the time anyway... People screaming from the roof top about tolerance and yet the are completely intolerant to other's ways of life and beliefs that may be contradictory to their "tolerance."

Just as hypocritical as it's alway been, now we are just on to a new subject! :)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'll have to start an Indiana relief effort. Don't worry, INGO, I'll smuggle your CA engine mounts in!

I am really tempted to buy a set and take a picture with them next to the "Welcome to Indiana" sign for this guy.

For $20 it'd be about worth it! If I were home I have an address I could have them sent to in Illinois and just go grab them no problem... If this goes beyond ebay and to a bigger company with social media and stuff I'll definitely do such a thing!

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's always instructive to see how the self-styled exponents of "tolerance" behave when given a chance.
    It nicely disposes of their claims of holding the moral high ground.

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis

I wouldn't give that screwball a dime of my money.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    And while we focus on irrational emotional responses to a reasonable endorsement of a long standing law that already exisits, Hillary is getting away with murder and continuing her well paid status as enemy of the Constitution of the United States. Mean while her husband Billy is making commercials of 1/2 truths that make her sound like a hero, when even minor reseach shows are simply not true. Those "leaders" whose entire purpose is to enslave free citizens fully understand that 99% of the public school educated populace are too lazy or simple to research the truth.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    And while we focus on irrational emotional responses to a reasonable endorsement of a long standing law that already exisits, Hillary is getting away with murder and continuing her well paid status as enemy of the Constitution of the United States. Mean while her husband Billy is making commercials of 1/2 truths that make her sound like a hero, when even minor reseach shows are simply not true. Those "leaders" whose entire purpose is to enslave free citizens fully understand that 99% of the public school educated populace are too lazy or simple to research the truth.

Rise of the meme mentality.

Top Bottom