• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Depressing. Hope they wash out a bunch before too long. IMO Scott Walker is the guy to support, with Carly as VP.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The more the better...If there was only a few MJ would be complaining about "the establishment" having already chosen their candidate and what a shame more people were not getting in the race the way a primary should be...

And except for the "clown car" and "Saint Rick" slurs it was actually a pretty mature post...Looks like somebody may get to sit at the big table this Thanksgiving!!!!:yesway:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The more the better...If there was only a few MJ would be complaining about "the establishment" having already chosen their candidate and what a shame more people were not getting in the race the way a primary should be...

And except for the "clown car" and "Saint Rick" slurs it was actually a pretty mature post...Looks like somebody may get to sit at the big table this Thanksgiving!!!!:yesway:

[Sound of riotous applause. Standing ovation for Indiucky)

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

There is a long time between now and Thanksgiving to muck that up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I don't think he expects to win, he just wants to have a better chance of being heard when he tells everyone how bad Rand Paul is.

Likely very true, as no-one listens to him now. He's one of the candidates that would stand zero chance against any dem candidate and hand them an easy victory. I'm not sure even the "anyone but..." voters could stomach him.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Likely very true, as no-one listens to him now. He's one of the candidates that would stand zero chance against any dem candidate and hand them an easy victory. I'm not sure even the "anyone but..." voters could stomach him.

If he wins the nomination we're ****ed as a country anyway. I'll just stay home and start hoarding .22LR.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    That was a pretty mean slam against Libertarians dude...Oh wait...Never mind...

I remember back when Bubba C was prez, republicans and libertarians were sorta allied. Then the Rs moved left and the Ds moved even lefter, and now both are in agreement and hate the Ls. I guess both ends of that two headed pig feel threatened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom