• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Well considering that black people wouldn't be the only recipients of such a service I think he was just meaning get them out of here. But I could be wrong.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    FCC Proposes Internet Subsidy for Low-Income Users - WSJ

The torture never stops - at least not before 8 Nov 16

Whoa, an industry has gotten the idea that the service they sell is so important - everyone should be forced to buy it for people who don't have it? And, have gotten some D.C. Goons behind the concept?

I wonder where the heck they got that idea.

Next, somebody will propose that the Gubmint...(wait for it)...set up a non-profit entity providing the same service, to compete against the industry and control costs...snicker.

(Democrats posing as Libertarians point out that the Gubmint already owns the Satellites, and opine that this is really no big deal in 5...4...3...2...)

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nope, not every black person. I think he means a subsidy for a total of four people. But if you want to find out for sure, you could ask him. He doesn't bite (much)

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Nope, not every black person. I think he means a subsidy for a total of four people. But if you want to find out for sure, you could ask him. He doesn't bite (much)

How do we choose which black people the government spends money on to deport?

Specifically, to Kenya?

Why would you single out Kenya?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Specifically, to Kenya?

He's being thoughtful. The man has family in Kenya. But if they would rather go to China, I'm cool with that too. And the girls don't have to go, I don't have anything against them. But we'll buy their tickets if they want to stay with the Dietician-in-Chief and Robin Hood.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Specifically, to Kenya?

Reread my post you quoted. Where was Barack's dad from. But really you're microanalyzing the wrong guy. Ask the OP if you want clarification

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Reread my post you quoted. Where was Barack's dad from. But really you're microanalyzing the wrong guy. Ask the OP if you want clarification

Oh no. These government paid for deportations aren't going to be reliant upon the birthplace of your father, are they?

Top Bottom