• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I have an idea, INSTEAD of spending so much money, on Welfare and Food stamps, use that money, to BUILD MORE PRISONS, and put people to work, IN the Prison .....

What say YOU, INGO ?????

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Why should someone be in jail for something that is now legal in states? (Weed) Also do you feel that people that get caught with a unregistered assault rifle in NY should be in jail. How bout if a women uses a unregistered assault rifle in NY to stop a rapist. The jail system in America is a broken system that profits from inmates. What about people who refuse to get Health Care and then the government fines them but they refuse to pay so then they end up in jail. Those people should also be there correct.....

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Welfare is immoral because you are stealing from one group to give to another. But what is worse is corporate welfare. And what is the biggest issue is Social Security and Medicare. The money those old people paid in was already wasted by people they voted for during there younger years. They have no right to take my Social Security I pay in. I say we cut them off since they voted for the scum that ruined this country. The baby boomers where the worst generation EVER they robbed my generation and the next generation like no others. With all there social programs and deficit spending they should be ashamed of the leaders they choose year after year. Democrat or Republican it was a disaster they created.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This reform desperately needs to happen. We can't be the "land of the free" while leading the world in incarceration rates. Shame on those who have created this disaster.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Social security and Medicare are the law of the land. The logic above escapes me, I (with no choice) met my end of the deal. The govt must meet their end. What the govt did with money taken from me and my employer is not relevant. The deal was made. I am all for privatizing SS. Pay out those who had paid in and let youngsters set up their own retirement account along the lines of an IRA. It will take decades to be done with it but it can be done.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Social security and Medicare are the law of the land. The logic above escapes me, I (with no choice) met my end of the deal. The govt must meet their end. What the govt did with money taken from me and my employer is not relevant. The deal was made. I am all for privatizing SS. Pay out those who had paid in and let youngsters set up their own retirement account along the lines of an IRA. It will take decades to be done with it but it can be done.

If you are older then you voted for the guys who stole the money. Then you voted for them again. Then again. Then again. There for your money is gone because you kept picking the thief's. Now that only applies if you voted democrat or republican during that time. When you choose to vote in someone who you knew was stealing from the pot you lost your share. Don't try and take mine now I dident vote for the thief's.

You where slacking at your post. You got robbed while on watch. It was your duty to be vigilant and you where not there for you lost your share. Deal with the consequences of not paying attention and voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    So I, because of my age, am responsible for the social ills you suffer? I think not. For the record, I have always, with one exception (due to ignorance) voted for who I believed was the most conservative. Can you say the same?

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    If you voted for the Republican nominee in any of the last 10 elections then yes you are to blame. And yes I have mind you I am young so only voted in a couple of elections. And no you are not to blame if you did not vote republican or democrat. If you did vote for the two party system then yes you are to blame.

The present day disaster we call America is a direct result of republicans and democrats running (ruining) this country.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Guys, guys...c'mon, focus on the real enemy here: Plutocratic Tyranny. Which the Koch Brothers represent. On all issues. Except this one. (And maybe others, I'm not sure. I'm just going by what Occupy Wall Street tells me).

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Would your cure for all of our national ills be for nobody to vote? Sounds like it.

It won't cure all our national ills, but yes, your vote gives credibility to a broken, corrupt system. If voting made a difference they wouldn't let you do it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you are older then you voted for the guys who stole the money. Then you voted for them again. Then again. Then again. There for your money is gone because you kept picking the thief's. Now that only applies if you voted democrat or republican during that time. When you choose to vote in someone who you knew was stealing from the pot you lost your share. Don't try and take mine now I dident vote for the thief's.

You where slacking at your post. You got robbed while on watch. It was your duty to be vigilant and you where not there for you lost your share. Deal with the consequences of not paying attention and voting for the lesser of 2 evils.

Dude! Might be time to put down the pipe.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009

Did you notice the reaction of the GOP establishment to the 'tea party' (organized or supported in a large part by 'baby boomers')? The elitists of the GOP and DNC don't intend to allow us 'little people' to interfere with their malfeasance. Even if you're one of the 'rich and powerful' you can get locked out. Bill clinton and Bob Dole tried to keep Ross Perot from participating in the debates. Anyway, you blame us for not being vigilant enough for not stopping the the washington-district-of-corruption/wall street cartel; why don't you show us other average joes how it's done?
    Having said that, yes, I think you should be able to opt out of the 'social insecurity' ponzi scam. As for the checks they'll be sending us geezers, those will just be more monoply $ printed to paper over gov't debt

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That money is running very fast up in the rarefied levels of the societal atmosphere. We ordinary mortals are only aware of it's Olympian presence by it's wake.

Top Bottom