• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Lol, he took that blast pretty well. You can see the gears turning in his head: "damn! this really, really burns! But I can't let people see me cry like a *****..... but I want to.....badly, sob, waaaaa"

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Lol, he took that blast pretty well. You can see the gears turning in his head: "damn! this really, really burns! But I can't let people see me cry like a *****..... but I want to.....badly, sob, waaaaa"

I do NOT care what anybody thinks! If I got sprayed with that crap I would be doing a big pee-pee dance crying for water NOW!

I got hit with pepper spray in training and that stuff burns burns burns! I have full faith that most folks hit are losing their will to fight on the spot.

Doug

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Douchebag demands to be arrested but he didn't realize that being pepper hosed, drug down to the ground by the hair, drug face down along the ground was part of the service.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    DANG!! Was that the size Mace can you carry for bears? Highly effective.
    Here's a thought: protest lawfully, don't confront police officers in riot gear with cans of Bear Mace. Maybe if enough people see this video a few light bulbs will come on.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

I do NOT care what anybody thinks! If I got sprayed with that crap I would be doing a big pee-pee dance crying for water NOW!

I got hit with pepper spray in training and that stuff burns burns burns! I have full faith that most folks hit are losing their will to fight on the spot.

Doug

We don't know if he was on a ton of drugs or not. It looked like he could have been self medicated to the point that pepper spray only caused confusion as he was way past the point of feeling pain.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have no problem with the arrest overall, and no problem at all with the pepper spray.
    What I do have a problem with is the police lifting him off the ground by his arms, which were cuffed behind the back.
    That's an easy way to dislocate a shoulder causing serious injury.

The guy asked to be arrested. Fine, arrest him. DON'T inflict unnecessary bodily injuries.
    This kind of treatment, especially being caught on camera and posted on the web, are a BIG reason we see the mistrust and disdain for police.

Think people.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have no problem with the arrest overall, and no problem at all with the pepper spray.
    What I do have a problem with is the police lifting him off the ground by his arms, which were cuffed behind the back.

The guy asked to be arrested. Fine, arrest him. DON'T inflict unnecessary bodily injuries.
    This kind of treatment, especially being caught on camera and posted on the web, are a BIG reason we see the mistrust and disdain for police.

Think people.

You're right, of course, but by forcing an arrest while police are attempting to control a hostile crowd this jerkoff may have put peoples lives in danger - police and protesters. That kind of carelessness severely pisses people off. Last time I checked cops are human, too.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That spray looked a lot like the consistency and texture of the bananas Foster sauce I made a few weeks ago, it was delicious! I'm gonna have to make some more! MMMMMMMM..............

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Think people.

Come on now. They are getting pelted with bottles, rocks and other things. How would you propose that they move him? I think it was done out of urgency at the time. Besides he was no doubt a strong healthy guy by the way he came strutting up with his challenge and demand. He was also playing games by just going limp and acting almost dead. That is not the natural reaction to pepper spray.

Top Bottom