From the morons at Salon: Want a license to carry? You should get shot first.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    That takes the cake as the stupidest thing I've read in years. I could no more crawl into the mind of the author than I could crawl into the mind of a mass murderer. Some of our species are truly sick in the head.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    "...so they strap themselves with guns and then cock and spray at innocent people."

Outside of the obvious grammatical error, that's some Printcraft sig line material there.

So who is worse? The clown that authored this drivel, or the organization that bought it?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Want to exercise free speech? Go to another country that has the potential to imprison you or even worse for doing so first.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    If it weren't for the lunatic fringe lefties who actually take the Salon misfits seriously, augmented by flagrant clickbait "articles" like this, Salon would have folded its tent ages ago.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll post here what I posted in the other thread. We shouldn't need a license to carry. It's a constitutional right. So if we're going to license one right from the bill of rights, why not all? Maybe they should need licenses to "report". But before they can get their license to report they should have a hit piece done on them first.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Similar logic; "Want to be against drugs, go to the ER having a heroin overdose so you know what you're talking about"

This made me laugh! It's somewhat true though, I wonder who wrote this and really thought it was a good idea to publish that trash!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ...but Carson spent years in my hometown of Baltimore. The nation knows that people in Baltimore are quick to reach for their guns, as our per capita murder ranks among the highest in the country every year.

And he doesn't even see the irony here, that MD gun laws are exceedingly strict, and yet, their per capita murder rate is astronomically high.

Top Bottom