Iranian President to US: Just apologize and we're cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let's just do it, words are cheap, we spout bull**** all the time, why not do it when it might help something

+1 It was us that started messing with Iran in the first place. It should be a limited apology though, confined to an admission of interfering with Iranian domestic affairs.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If we're in the mood for apologies I think it is a wonderful idea, so long as Iran apologizes for their role in killing US service personnel in the Middle East.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If we're in the mood for apologies I think it is a wonderful idea, so long as Iran apologizes for their role in killing US service personnel in the Middle East.

I think that goes too far. Neither side should have to apologize for actions taken in international conflicts. I don't expect us to apologize for supporting Iraq during the Iran/Iraq War, so I don't expect them to apologize for any of their proxy actions as well.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Yea I can see ISIL recruiting videos now " and then, the west apologized for past transgressions, let's step up our attacks."

You're right, nobody would take our words and use them against us... An open apology could be used to excite those who would hear it as justification to attack.

You seem to value your opinion and reject any conversation contrary to it. I'm sure that works out most of the time.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    You're right, nobody would take our words and use them against us... An open apology could be used to excite those who would hear it as justification to attack.

You seem to value your opinion and reject any conversation contrary to it. I'm sure that works out most of the time.

How bout do the right thing, consequences be damned. Or ISIS is the boogy man and isn't really going to hurt you.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    When they apologize for holding our folks hostage for years AND holding US flag burning rallies about it then we should think about it , until then I think a few megatons of "apology" should probably do it .

Top Bottom