Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 571 of 731 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 7309

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I thought NYU was a mecca for liberal thought and action? Someone was ate up with the stupids!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/ny...rnd/index.html
    I can't figure that one out.
    I see people of different races eat and/or cook that.

Switch the greens for potatoes, and I had it last week.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I hope she doesn't. Punishment doesn't fit the crime. As disgusting as she is, she should maybe do a year, followed by a year probation, in which she has to speak on her crime.

Justice Kut (will now leave the bench)
    Kids do goofy stuff.
    That's why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Because they are kids they should be treated like kids.
    A really good paddling would probably be appropriate.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I can't figure that one out.
    I see people of different races eat and/or cook that.

Switch the greens for potatoes, and I had it last week.
    You know, when eating out of the same stew expertise with adjectives is lessened in value.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I hope she doesn't. Punishment doesn't fit the crime. As disgusting as she is, she should maybe do a year, followed by a year probation, in which she has to speak on her crime.

Justice Kut (will now leave the bench)
    I think it's fair for her to get the same sentence the people she accused would have gotten. I think for Texas that's 5 to 99 years.
    ďAny dog under 50 pounds is a cat and cats are pointless.Ē óRon Swanson

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKBJ View Post
    Kids do goofy stuff.
    That's why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    Because they are kids they should be treated like kids.
    A really good paddling would probably be appropriate.
    Lol, I suggest you meet more adults. BTW, I may refer to some adults as "kids" due to their young age, but make no mistake, 19 IS an adult, and should be just as liable of anything as a 50 year old.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Damore, Diversity, and Disruption at PSU - Quillette

SJWs do everything they can to disrupt James Damore and Heather Heying, former Biology professor at Evergreen and Brett Weinstein's wife, at Portland State University. Include ripping out cables and yelling that "Nazis aren't welcome in civil society."
    It's down there somewhere, let me take another look.

User Info Menu

People acting like Nazis

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Former MLB pitcher and current TX Rangers broadcaster is in some stupid manufactured Twitter "controversy" and is getting heart from SJWs over a tweet that he "liked" of the gold medal winning US women's hockey team.

So why the controversy? The photo is from an account called The Proud Boys, which the Southern Poverty Law Center had labeled as a hate group.

One of the players was making a gesture that I guess is known within the white supremicist world. Like me, the broadcaster was oblivious to this fact, but that's not stopping the perpetually outraged from doing what they do best.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/tex...sy-tweet-liked
    If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Former MLB pitcher and current TX Rangers broadcaster is in some stupid manufactured Twitter "controversy" and is getting heart from SJWs over a tweet that he "liked" of the gold medal winning US women's hockey team.

So why the controversy? The photo is from an account called The Proud Boys, which the Southern Poverty Law Center had labeled as a hate group.

One of the players was making a gesture that I guess is known within the white supremicist world. Like me, the broadcaster was oblivious to this fact, but that's not stopping the perpetually outraged from doing what they do best.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/tex...sy-tweet-liked
    Maybe he should tell people that it means several things.

Actaeon - act'-tee-on

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Maybe he should tell people that it means several things.
    He tried. And the team told him to "be more careful" on social media.

Apparently now before commenting, sharing or liking any social media content one must review every post that account has ever posted to try and not offend anyone.

I mean come on, this was an account called The Proud Boys tweeting about USA hockey winning a gold medal at the Olympics. If you're unaware of the org, why would anyone think there was anything wrong about this?
    If I had a gun for every ace I have drawn, I could arm a town the size of Abilene.