• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I first heard the term "social justice warrior" during the gamer-gate kerfuffle. Even then I had no idea how insane SJWs are. Every time one of these social justice warriors opens its mouth (I'm not going to list the 58 official facebook genders) the sadness I feel for the future of America can't help but be replaced with uncontrolled laughter.

So this thread is intended to become a collection of the most insane, ridicule worthy, hilarious, bull**** that social justice warriors do and say. If you run across something outrageous, post it hear.

So, first up, college can be a scary place:

So when she heard last fall that a student group had organized a debate about campus sexual assault between Jessica Valenti, the founder of feministing.com, and Wendy McElroy, a libertarian, and that Ms. McElroy was likely to criticize the term “rape culture,” Ms. Byron was alarmed. “Bringing in a speaker like that could serve to invalidate people’s experiences,” she told me. It could be “damaging.”

Ya. Opposing ideas is damaging, but they don't seem to have a problem opposing other people's ideas. So does INGO need a safe space? Or is INGO a safe space?

The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give people who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma. Emma Hall, a junior, rape survivor and “sexual assault peer educator” who helped set up the room and worked in it during the debate, estimates that a couple of dozen people used it. At one point she went to the lecture hall — it was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.

No, INGO doesn't have cookies and coloring books, or pillows, or Play-Doh. Maybe mods should create a safe space. Wait--trauma? Hearing opposing views causes trauma. Say what you want about INGO, much as it often gets a little nuts over opposing views, but at least they don't think opposing views are traumatic. Maybe the "safe space" is the hell towards which many people think America is heading.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    If that's the case, he better start liking the dollar menu burgers or at the minimum hit the Castle and buy-em buy the bag.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder how many tax dollars the SJW crowd pulls in?

Always follow the money.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    For those of you who'd enjoy a more visual and entertaining journey into the dark pit of SJW culture, this guy is a pretty hilarious guide:

[video=youtube;RDH-mvv5PPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDH-mvv5PPQ[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought people were saying "sixth gender" when I heard it. I couldn't figure out how I was miscounting.

Oh, boy did you miscount. The book of face suggests a list of 58 from which to choose!

• Agender
    • Androgyne
    • Androgynous
    • Bigender
    • Cis
    • Cisgender
    • Cis Female
    • Cis Male
    • Cis Man
    • Cis Woman
    • Cisgender Female
    • Cisgender Male
    • Cisgender Man
    • Cisgender Woman
    • Female to Male
    • FTM
    • Gender Fluid
    • Gender Nonconforming
    • Gender Questioning
    • Gender Variant
    • Genderqueer
    • Intersex
    • Male to Female
    • MTF
    • Neither
    • Neutrois
    • Non-binary
    • Other
    • Pangender
    • Trans
    • Trans*
    • Trans Female
    • Trans* Female
    • Trans Male
    • Trans* Male
    • Trans Man
    • Trans* Man
    • Trans Person
    • Trans* Person
    • Trans Woman
    • Trans* Woman
    • Transfeminine
    • Transgender
    • Transgender Female
    • Transgender Male
    • Transgender Man
    • Transgender Person
    • Transgender Woman
    • Transmasculine
    • Transsexual
    • Transsexual Female
    • Transsexual Male
    • Transsexual Man
    • Transsexual Person
    • Transsexual Woman
    • Two-Spirit

Careful, Jam...we have BERNIE voters here.

Here's the thing. And this is what I find most entertaining aspect of social justice warriors. Beginning with Dr. Spock, the progressives, generations past, have fostered the proliferation of social justice warriors today. THIS is the logical conclusion of progressivism. The infighting between sage progressives and their non-coping, sissy offspring, is intoxicating to watch. The savory irony of today's college professors, after years of professing political correctness and their brand of "equality", being yelled down by spoiled brats incapable of hearing any criticism, is very satisfying. So much so that it's hard to come to grips with the reality that this generation of whiners will be the college professors, "journalists" and politicians of the future, mostly because those will be the only jobs they can get.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    And for today's weird loop of weirdness:
    attachment.php

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I learned something today. I remember the term "sis" being a short term for sister. That was someone your mother gave birth to that had female genitals. I grew up when being open minded sexually meant you liked brunettes but were open to red heads and blondes too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom