Page 1 of 416 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The insane social justice thread

I first heard the term "social justice warrior" during the gamer-gate kerfuffle. Even then I had no idea how insane SJWs are. Every time one of these social justice warriors opens its mouth (I'm not going to list the 58 official facebook genders) the sadness I feel for the future of America can't help but be replaced with uncontrolled laughter.

So this thread is intended to become a collection of the most insane, ridicule worthy, hilarious, bull**** that social justice warriors do and say. If you run across something outrageous, post it hear.

So, first up, college can be a scary place:

So when she heard last fall that a student group had organized a debate about campus sexual assault between Jessica Valenti, the founder of feministing.com, and Wendy McElroy, a libertarian, and that Ms. McElroy was likely to criticize the term “rape culture,” Ms. Byron was alarmed. “Bringing in a speaker like that could serve to invalidate people’s experiences,” she told me. It could be “damaging.”

Ya. Opposing ideas is damaging, but they don't seem to have a problem opposing other people's ideas. So does INGO need a safe space? Or is INGO a safe space?

The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give people who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma. Emma Hall, a junior, rape survivor and “sexual assault peer educator” who helped set up the room and worked in it during the debate, estimates that a couple of dozen people used it. At one point she went to the lecture hall — it was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.

No, INGO doesn't have cookies and coloring books, or pillows, or Play-Doh. Maybe mods should create a safe space. Wait--trauma? Hearing opposing views causes trauma. Say what you want about INGO, much as it often gets a little nuts over opposing views, but at least they don't think opposing views are traumatic. Maybe the "safe space" is the hell towards which many people think America is heading.

I think the safe space is at the range followed by cheeseburgers with ChurchMod.
    "Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

I laughed when I first saw the term 'cisgender' as being anyone who is not trans. I prefer the term NORMAL, thank you.
    ~~ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ~~

If that's the case, he better start liking the dollar menu burgers or at the minimum hit the Castle and buy-em buy the bag.

Hold the applause, it's problematic and triggers anxiety, or some such ****. No, this isn't 50's turtle necks and beatniks. This is the new America.

I wonder how many tax dollars the SJW crowd pulls in?

Always follow the money.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

South Park has been hitting the SJWs pretty hard, making fun of them.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)14ba489f&p=6219916#post6219916" rel="nofollow">View Post
    South Park has been hitting the SJWs pretty hard, making fun of them.
    Usually southpark is a pretty good social barometer, very rarely do I find myself disagreeing with their satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)14ba489f&p=6219233#post6219233" rel="nofollow">View Post
    I laughed when I first saw the term 'cisgender' as being anyone who is not trans. I prefer the term NORMAL, thank you.
    I thought people were saying "sixth gender" when I heard it. I couldn't figure out how I was miscounting.
    My nuts are the great uniter.

For those of you who'd enjoy a more visual and entertaining journey into the dark pit of SJW culture, this guy is a pretty hilarious guide:

"Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

Page 1 of 416 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast