Indiana takes second place in the Nation, Friends of NRA!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 50BMG Steve

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    Richmond Area
    Indiana takes second place in the nation fundraising for the Friends of NRA!

I just received the year end report from our Indiana NRA Rep Craig Haggard.

Indiana ended the year the number 2 FNRA state in the country. California was number one by only $13,000! We also had 2 banquets in the top 10. Congratulations to (IN 20) Falls of the Ohio and (IN 25) Shelby County!!! Falls of the Ohio was number 2 in the country and Shelby County was number 9.

Indiana FNRA's success headed up by Craig Haggard was noted by the NRA, naming Craig not only Top Field Rep in the Central Region for 2015 he was also named Field Rep of the Year for the entire country for 2015. Our Whitewater Valley FNRA Committee contributed more than $50,000 towards Indiana's total of well over 1,000,000.

I'd like to Thank all the volunteers and our many supporters for making Indiana the second highest fundraising state. Some of our friends in neighboring helped us in Indiana as well. See you on March 19th for our Richmond area Banquet!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Way to go Hoosiers! California's economy is bigger than a lot of countries, and for IN to be 2nd in the nation in this NRA fundraising effort seems pretty impressive to me.

renauldo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2013
    2 close 2 Illinois
    President Sparklefarts has done more to promote gun sales and first time gun ownership than any NRA promotion ever did. Jesse Jackson needs an honorable mention as well. Many thanks to fellow Indiana NRA members.

Top Bottom