• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Now I already know never to believe promises from the left, and I have not been a fan of Trump. However, if I keep hearing liberal celebrities say they will leave the US if Trump is elected, I may just have to jump on the bandwagon just in the slim hope they might just do that. Maybe he'll cause an American refugee crisis in Candada, if we're lucky.

I'm now reading that Raven-Symone will leave if he's even just the Republican nominee. I have no idea who the hell she is, but somehow the idea of her leaving is giving me some hope for our country!

I'm not made of money, but I'll volunteer right now to pay for the plane ticket for one of these celebrities to take off, as long as they agree to stay gone. In fact, I'll make it a first class ticket, if it is an A-lister. anywhere he/she wants, anywhere around the world.

The bad news is that some of these people said this before George W was elected, and they are still here. I guess I'm not ready to jump behind Trump yet, but this is certainly promising.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    People make these threats with every election lately. I consider those people whining crybabies, and I think the country would be better off without them anyway, so they should just go ahead and GTFO.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now I already know never to believe promises from the left, and I have not been a fan of Trump. However, if I keep hearing liberal celebrities say they will leave the US if Trump is elected, I may just have to jump on the bandwagon just in the slim hope they might just do that. Maybe he'll cause an American refugee crisis in Candada, if we're lucky.

I'm now reading that Raven-Symone will leave if he's even just the Republican nominee. I have no idea who the hell she is, but somehow the idea of her leaving is giving me some hope for our country!

I'm not made of money, but I'll volunteer right now to pay for the plane ticket for one of these celebrities to take off, as long as they agree to stay gone. In fact, I'll make it a first class ticket, if it is an A-lister. anywhere he/she wants, anywhere around the world.

The bad news is that some of these people said this before George W was elected, and they are still here. I guess I'm not ready to jump behind Trump yet, but this is certainly promising.

Raven was the little redbone girl in the Cosby show (not Rudy) but Denise's stepdaughter. Way too young for Cosby to slip a Mickey.

And I really think some wealthy liberals will leave if Trump is elected.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Might be fun for a little bit afterward, if they fail to live up to their promises, to start pestering them every day on social media "have you left yet?" "have you left yet?" "have you left yet?" "when are you going?" "why are you still here?" ad nauseum.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It truly believe this man will be our next president. And I'm kind of ..... Excited about it :):
    tired of all the political hand Jobbing that's always gone on. This guy Ruffles feather and isn't PC and I love that. I'm glad people are offended. I'm glad people will be shipped home and kept out. I'm glad to have a possible potus that loves the military and will make it strong again. I'm glad he will not attend one funeral for a black thug. I'm glad he will attend funnersls of police officers who are murdered and not ignore their sacrifice. Basicly we will have an unapologetic American again as our leader

or you can vote for a lying traitor that intentionally allowed an American ambassador to be murdered and other Americans. And who compromised our national security and lied under oath many times. And who WILL come for your guns!

Last edited:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    She said, and I quote "My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m gonna move to Canada with my entire family. Is that bad?"......the girl is so dumb you have to almost feel sorry for her. I absolutely hate when my wife lets our TV land on The View, I refuse to watch it. Them ladies all have huge issues.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    She doesn't understand how that nominating thingy works, does she? Canadians are friendly people, I'm sure she'll find someone that'll smile and nod, then pat her on the head before hockey comes on.

Top Bottom